SASS Wire Forum

INSANE PSA!

This has to be a joke! This is quite possibly the WORST thing to do!! So much can go wrong on this - incredible irresponsibility!!

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/12/220725-gun-control-activist-comes-unconventional-plan-getting-guns-homes/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Guns

GG ~ :FlagAm:

There’s also the very real chance that someone could be hurt or killed by an accidental discharge of the gun.

Imagine if teenagers really did follow Sincic’s advice en masse? We would have hundreds of guns showing up, potentially loaded, on school property. The students would face expulsion from school.

Which is exactly what the antis want - create more "gun incidents" at schools so they can point to the "out of control gun culture."

In a place far far away, there was a time kids were taught to turn their friends and parents in if they didn't believe nor adhere to the goverments teachings.

Today, they're telling the kids to steal from their parents. Wonder what the next indoctrination of children will be? MT

Wow!!! Actually telling kids to break the law is real smart!

Why is it this kid's business what his parents are doing when it's something perfectly legal? :angry:

This stupid women should be put behind bars for instigating kids to break the law!! :angry:

The whole thing stinks of totalitarian treachery. It reminds me of the KGB & STASI programs encouraging kids to rat out their parents for anti-government speech/thoughts/activities.....

I really do hate these people....

Pretty sure my kids have a general idea what would happen................

+1

my grand kids know also

Here is what I posted to the. o, so Honorable Mr. Mike Thompson's FB page as a comment on his latest Newtown screed:

"The ethics and morals of anti-gun movement - telling kids to steal from their parents and commit felonies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFOhBAH3zPA

About standard for the likes of Mr. Mike Thompson and his cohorts. Break steal from your parents, be a minor in illegal
possession of a firearm, violate federal law by bringing a firearm to
school, thereby creating more "gunz-at-school" incidents - and likely
accidents - to drive forward the anti-civil rights agenda.

Oh...and
teaching dangerous gun handling and transporting along with everything
else. No wonder liberals hate guns - they have no clue how to be safe
with them and, being o, so superior to everyone else, assume that no one
else can be safe with them either.

Nice group of people."

Hmmmm.....urging kids to commit felonies - isn't that "contributing to the delinquency of a minor?"

This is probably the most insan and dangerous thing I have ever seen these zealots do!

Dumb. Super stupid dumb.

no that would be a complement to these dumb asses

A gentleman on another forum offered this opinion:

And now, for every wanna-be school shooter there's an easy out if they're caught prior to the incident: "I wasn't going to shoot anyone officer; I was just uncomfortable with it in the house and brought it here to turn into a teacher like the video said. Honest!"

I am thinking the local DA where this took place should investigate, as it seems likely that the creators of this do not fall under any of the exemptions for having a firearm on school grounds and the permission and cooperation of the school and the teacher are immaterial. Looks to me that in the act of creating this video multiple people committed felonies. I would love to see this video used as evidence to prosecute the jerks responsible. It would be a day to celebrate these jerks being convicted and put in the slammer. The antis are always trying to play on ignorance and emotion; high time they get a reminder that they can't just break the law for their own self glorifying gratification.

Told my kids about this the other night. They were at a loss for words, then coherent sentences. It concerns them greatly that somebody dumb/stupid/ignorant enough to actually do this would be in possession of a firearm around them at all. I have always preached safety first with them and they took it very seriously. They pick their friends and who they trust carefully. Super proud of them both.

There's nothing I can say beyond what's already been said about the absurdity of this.

On the subject of the creator bring a firearm to school... can anyone identify the thing? :mellow:

airsoftmaybe_zpseaf03d0d.jpg

There's nothing I can say beyond what's already been said about the absurdity of this.

On the subject of the creator bring a firearm to school... can anyone identify the thing? :mellow:

airsoftmaybe_zpseaf03d0d.jpg

Looks like an airsoft gun to me.

So school administrators are encouraging students to bring guns to school?

Yup. Steal a gun and bring it in, kids. What could go wrong? :blink:

The antis are always trying to play on ignorance and emotion......

That's all they have Rusty.

How else could you even begin to explain their delusional insistence that the evil acts men do can be blamed on an inanimate object?

Archived