SASS Wire Forum

Ajax Grips

Rio Brazos Kid

Does anybody know how to get in touch with someone at Ajax Grips??

They have a website and I have e-mailed them, tried to phone them, and made several attempts.

If anyone has valid contact numbers for them, please advise.

RBK

Well I have been trying every couple of weeks since October, without any success. Must have started their Christmas vacations a bit early this year.

RBK

They went out of business a few years ago. I received an email from them at the time, informing customers.,

Thanks for the input, but the fact that their website shows updating in Mid 2014, and shows discounts valid into Dec. 2014, certainly indicates something different than, "went out of business a few years ago".

Now it's possible that they went out of business again in 2014, but their website would indicate they were back in business 6 months ago. It just doesn't make sense.

RBK

Let us know when you get in touch with them. I would like some of those stags they used to sell. From the current website it is obvious that this is NOT the old Ajax, simply a new LLC that is opened up sometime.

"Raleigh Ritter, of 2R LLC, and Paul Rosenberg, son of Ajax founder,
A. Jack Rosenberg, joined forces to start

Ajax Grips LLC.
The new company is now based in the Dallas Suburb of Carrollton, TX.

All 2R branded handgun grips and accessories are supported by
Ajax Grips LLC. We will be rolling out new products rapidly!

We have also broke out the Ajax Medallion Stash and medallions are
available for Colt and Smith and Wesson!

Thought I read somewhere a while back that they got resurrected. On their website it mentions a free shipping special through 12/8/14, so that sounds pretty current.

Archived