SASS Wire Forum

Another Police Officer shot and Killed in Florida

Just read on MSN that a police officer was shot and killed this morning in Florida. This is crazy, 3 in one weekend.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/florida-authorities-say-1-police-officer-shot-and-killed/ar-BBh4fgC

Well, as nuts as he is, Manson predicted that there'd be one some day in the US. I just hope he's wrong. There are a lot of very good people in all races and all it takes is a few loose cannon's to get things going.

Prayers up. Reminds me of the "Black Panther" days when officers were on their kill list.

This Florida officer died while answering a call as the perp tried to evade capture. The two NYPD officers were executed.

Not to take away from the loss of life of the Florida officer, but what happened in NYC is a result of the cop-hate being initiated by Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan and PresBO and then echoed by the liberal media.

I see local LE in uniform and not carrying weapons on a regular basis especially off-duty officers or CSI/animal-control. I expect this to change this week. Anyone in uniform who carries a badge should be able to protect themselves from this hate that is being stirred in our midst.

Does anyone ever listen to him anymore?

The nation of islam does. For everyone else like myself its not by choice but by chance. Heard clips of his hate speach on Fox news. Made my blood boil listening to a hate monger pushing the envelopes of the First Amendment. Throwing gas on the fire of vigilanty violence is just wrong!! I BELIEVE HE DIRECTED HIS WORD TO UPRISE AGAINT LAW INFORCEMENT!!!! :angry:

This Florida officer died while answering a call as the perp tried to evade capture. The two NYPD officers were executed.Not to take away from the loss of life of the Florida officer, but what happened in NYC is a result of the cop-hate being initiated by Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan and PresBO and then echoed by the liberal media.I see local LE in uniform and not carrying weapons on a regular basis especially off-duty officers or CSI/animal-control. I expect this to change this week. Anyone in uniform who carries a badge should be able to protect themselves from this hate that is being stirred in our midst.

We have to remember that officers risk death every day. I remember the 70's and buying my first vest. We can't over react now and brandevery shooting a reaction to Ferguson, etc. I can't imagine seeing cops in uniform and unarmed. Maybe you're seein dispatchers or other dept personnel who are not sworn officers.

Archived