SASS Wire Forum

Lucky 13

Red Cent

Anyone bought any of the cast bullets?

http://www.lucky13bullets.com/

Thats a smoken deal! I just compared them with other online bullets I know and L13 seems to beat them. My usual bullet purchases are Bear Creek that I buy locally and Badman that I get on line..

RC, the least expensive bullets that I am finding at the gunshop in Lexington (you know which one) and Missouri Bullets. About 0.5% of the Missouri bullets do not have lube or have a wrinkle in the bullet, but the prices are good. I just set aside the 'defective' bullets for BP loads.

This vendor seems to not have the most popular 38s or 45s for cowboy shooting....nothing that I would change vendors for.

Good luck, GJ

Anyone bought any of the cast bullets?

http://www.lucky13bullets.com/

Bought primers from him since he had the best prices at the Greensboro Gun Show. Looked at his bullets but didn't buy since I had enough for several years.

Most all the 38 bullets I've used have been bought from SASS Vendors..

Reckon I support them but.. a good deal is a good deal..

All my 38's are sized to .358

I noticed theirs are sized at .357 and .356

Rance ;)

Thinkin' may not be a big deal but.. :blush::wacko:

I've always used what I know works for me :)

If we don't support those that support our game. Before long. There won't be any

supporting it.

Just a thought.

So true! One reason I use Badman Bullets from our Oregon Pards...

Well Al, I have always bought from Clark bullets (I used to buy from Beanie Bullets) but I thought I would ask a question.

We have a local guy that comes to a couple of our cas shoots and also goes to the gun shows.

1000 - .45's or .44's RNFP $60.00 (.38's are even cheaper!)

Rye ;)

Before I discovered Lone Star Bullets www.lonestarbullets.com I loaded a couple thousand of Lucky13's 125 grain LRNFP .38s No issues with their quality.

That said, I prefer to support my local SASS vendor/shooter I get them for the same price if I call ahead and pick them up at a match.

Remember If we don't support our SASS vendors who will.

Try Moulton Lead bullets. They are cheaper and he is a SASS shooter. I've also bought a lot of bullets from Clarks Bullets. They ain't cheaper but I can get them sort of local so I save on the shipping.

http://www.moultonlead.com/orderform.html

Phantom your lack of social grace has not improved over the last 14 years. And at your age you have a lot of time to sharpen that wit to a razor edge. Hell yes, I am proud of my accomplishments and at my age who's gonna brag about it? You? Anybody else on here with a list of accomplishments that you want to stab?

Can't wait.

Phantom your lack of social grace has not improved over the last 14 years. And at your age you have a lot of time to sharpen that wit to a razor edge. Hell yes, I am proud of my accomplishments and at my age who's gonna brag about it? You? Anybody else on here with a list of accomplishments that you want to stab?

Can't wait.

Oh for gawds sake...lighten up...it was a joke! Can't you laugh at yourself????

But you did have the longest list. :o

Phantom

Your reputation precedes you. And why should I laugh at myself? Done here.

Your reputation precedes you. And why should I laugh at myself? Done here.

Reputation on the "Wire"...you don't know me...period.

And I laugh at myself all the time...you should be able to laugh at yourself...makes life a little lighter.

Phantom

Archived