SASS Wire Forum

SOLD SKB 200E, 12G, 2.75 Chamber, Splinter Forend,

Captain Bill Burt

SOLD

I have for sale a relatively rare SKB. This is a 12 gauge Ithaca SKB 200E with 2 3/4 inch chambers and a splinter forend. This gun is in great shape and has had no work done on it that I can tell.

The bores are flawless, lockup is nice and tight, though the action is a little stiff opening and closing. The wood is in good shape with the exception of a couple of very small cracks where they typically occur on an SKB, by the scallops, and a few small dings. The metal is also in great shape, no rust, no pits or dents, a small amount of wear on the bluing at the bottom of the receiver and near the muzzles. The barrels are 26 inches and the chokes are improved/modified.

This forend is clearly stock, the engraving on the forend metal and on the receiver matches up perfectly.

I would like $900 shipped to your FFL. I'm not interested in trades at this time. Thanks for looking.

Edit (12/15): I took this baby out to shoot a few and noticed that the extractors/ejectors aren't fully 'extracting'. They pull the shells out, but not as far as I'm used to. I don't know if they're binding or what. I'm therefore reducing the price to account for that.

SKB2_zps56ede1e0.jpg

SKB1_zpsf1048ba6.jpg

SKB8_zps1c907713.jpg

SKB5_zps69efd64f.jpg

SKB4_zps51de9adf.jpg

SKB3_zpsb1cf551d.jpg

SKB13_zpsfccad639.jpg

SKB11_zps20969a35.jpg

Bill, I'll take it. Please send me an email with your info and I'll send a cashiers check and copy of my FFL.

Thanks again,

Johnny Meadows

Archived