SASS Wire Forum

anybody shooting in OHIO or W PA this month?

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

says it all in the title,,,,, I need someplace to shoot!!

3 1/2 hrs,,,, hmmm wish it was on saterdey!!!

yes! maybe shoot three times..... har!!! well, twice maybe,,, if..

any body in PA? western,,,

not that I know of...tusco is jan 10 weather permitting. salem and westpoint are done till march. I assume the others are hibernating as well.

I finally got my B western outfit all together and want to go try it out. Thought about going to fla states but put that cash toward a new 686 for my combat league next year - between that and new bullets hoping for a 30pt jump in score.

cold here today but sunday is s'posed to be upper 40s I think. Plenty warm enough to shoot.

if not the next shoot is the FL state match,,, wud like to shoot some before that! and with All Around Cowboy, it's 97 and a sxs, gf, d, and squaw grip....

3 1/2 hrs,,,, hmmm wish it was on saterdey!!!

Pleasant Valley Renegades is scheduled if weather holds---supposed to be around 50 degrees. Always a good shoot, and the hot dogs are delicious at noon.

Pleasant Valley Renegades is scheduled if weather holds---supposed to be around 50 degrees. Always a good shoot, and the hot dogs are delicious at noon.

that's 4 1/2 hrs,,,,, ugh!

that's 4 1/2 hrs,,,,, ugh!

It will be worth it. Get up early or come Friday night and stay all night. Call Randy and I bet he will tell you which cabin to sleep (stay) in. Much hospitality is available at Pleasant Valley.

Archived