SASS Wire Forum

Calling out Chickasaw Bill

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TC

that is suprizing , down in your area , other folks must be hording em

I have not looked in a long while for one , the collectors have bought most of em up here

makes a neat display , when the wood is refinished and polished up to a high shine

seem to bring pretty good $$$$ , would like to have some to turn for cash

CB

CB,

From what I know the local phone company took all the old ones back long before I was born. We have a small phone company here that serves 2-3 counties in TN and 2 in KY. Don't if they destroyed them, sold them, or maybe stored them somewhere. Up until the 90s they owned the phones and the customers just leased them.

I found a crank telephone when I was a small child. I cranked that thing with wires in the bluegill hole on SpringRiver until my hands bled and never saw a fish answer the phone or exibit any reaction to my calls.

I may have been a little hillbilly but I was smart enough to not grab the wires whilst I cranked, but I didn't have any other way of checking the output.

Badger

if the pan be on the stove , ya should figure it be HOT :o

CB

NOZ

I don't recall , you ever having this much trouble with your guns

:huh:

You're absolutely right. That is why it is so frustrating.

OK, we got a problem with the rifle and the pistols?

Can't be the same problem with all 3, two of them is different for the 'tother.

Still having problems with the carrier on the rifle?

What is with the pistols?

OK, we got a problem with the rifle and the pistols?

Can't be the same problem with all 3, two of them is different for the 'tother.

Still having problems with the carrier on the rifle?

What is with the pistols?

Standard Colt cap problems. The Armys work well with the Slix nipples but the 61s don't like them at all. The 32-20 is a feed problem I have yet to figure out.

Standard Colt cap problems. The Armys work well with the Slix nipples but the 61s don't like them at all. The 32-20 is a feed problem I have yet to figure out.

What size caps are you using? Perhaps they are not seating full and you don't get contact between the hammer and

the nipple? Just a dumb guess.

Well, boys, it has been raining all night, hard!. River at Carnation blown out, River at Fall City is blown out and River at

Monroe and Sultan is blown out. I suspect that the Sultan river is also blown out. Sooooo, I will stay home and smoose

Momma today and perhaps fish sometime next spring. I got flies, I got jigs, I got line, I got everything but a river to fish.

OH WOE IS ME!

Archived