SASS Wire Forum

Calling out Chickasaw Bill

I have an assortment of plastic curly tail grubs that I want to try in Lake Washington or some of the other spiny ray lakes.

Most are small, in white, yelow, tan, and black. Garden hacklel is good also, and my Son in Law likes power bait. I guess what

ever works.

Got to cogitating on sitting on the bank, in warm summer weather, with a cold one and watching a bobber. Old man fishing I call it. Getting to tired to walk the gravel bars and climb the trails in the mountains.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hands can be a problem when working with small lines and hooks.

Danged eyes are going too. Dropped a small C clip off my reel yesterday

and I still have not found it. Thing is about the size of a .

Mr. Magnet is my friend. Found the little devil with the probe, got it back in †he machine and

am ready to rock and roll. Gonna rig that rod up for drop shot fishing for perch/bass in the spring.

Got to go to the store for Momma so I will check out the river for flow and color. IF it looks good tomorrow

splash down. IF NOT, well we wait.

I lost the screw from the ejector mechanism on a 22 revolver last summer. In the cowpasture at my little range area. Grass about 8" tall. No hope. Went to the barn and got my rolling magnet. One pass over the area and I heard the "click". Replaced the screw and continued shooting.

Nothing sounds quite as good as that little click on the magnet. I had just about given up hope of finding it

even though it was in the house and "it couldn't have gone far" situation. Hah. Went about three yards.

Well, another wrench in the plans. I was going to go to my daughters for dinner today, but I got 8 bucks down in the

front yard, that are gonna need to be dressed out, and some old guy in a red suit going nuts,

Well THAT explains why my new pistol grips dint come this mornin! Dang! Can ya see iffin that funny dressed guy has them? And drop them in the mail?!

WHOOO HOOO

BBQ at Badgers ,

Venison on the grill :)

The dude in RED , will calm down after a bit :lol:

CB

Just hand him a beer. that always works.

Not good up here either. Little rain, little snow. Nasty

Rain coming down like cats and dogs. Maybe I will drop by the fly shop and pick up some purple thread and marabou

for some steelhead flies I been thinking on. Everybody over on the fly fishing forum is talking about pink and purple flies

so I thought I would try some. Keep me busy today in the rain. Maybe a pizza later in the afternoon and some beer to wash

it all down.

Archived