SASS Wire Forum

Miakka Misfits Christmas Match

serving justice

Howdy Cowboys & Cowgirls, I added 2 new christmas movies to the match this year, looking forward to seeing you out there, don't forget if you are coming to the match try to bring some things for the troops, they will be going out on a care package next week. The list of things are on our Christmas Flyer posted on website.

We are going to have a great time and if I don't see you there, Have a Merry Christmas... and Happy New Year!

Serving Justice

Twunt make it,,, but

Merry, Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use to Shoot with the Miakka Misfit four or five years ago Great bunch fun times and Who You Callin" Slow

A real good match today. The props looked like they were professionaly painted as did the targets. I was darn near a shame to have to shoot such great artwork.....but someone had to do it. ;):D

Hope someone posts pictures......hint, hint.

CS

Serving Justice and her kids put many, many hours into painting the targets and props. Could have been the stuff seen in malls at this time of year.

Way to go!!!

Merry Christmas to All!!!

AR

I took a selfie today for another reason and captured a rare sighting in Southern Florida...........Steeeeeeeeeeeeve!!!!!!!!!! :P

IMG_0286.jpg

...........and a Yeti snuck in too :lol::lol: :lol:

Fun match, GREAT ART

I got to sing and make squeaky voices

I'm a Happy Boy

Thanks Misfits

My wife and I came to observe today. (our 2nd time at a Cowboy shoot)

What a great bunch of people. We had a great time and everyone treated us great.

The decorations were a hoot! Each stage had a theme (Bedford Falls, Ralphie & his Red Ryder, etc - VERY COOL)

We can't wait to get our guns and join the fun. We are both still deciding on an alias so for now................. Thank you.

Scott & Darla

Archived