SASS Wire Forum

FYI: Brownells a week behind on shipping.

Mad Dog McGee

Thought I'd let everyone know that Brownells is running about a week behind due to moving to a new warehouse and the extra load before Christmas.

Placed an order on the first and still hasn't gone out . Great company to deal with anyway and usally great service. A lot of goodies on their website! :)

Sir,

We are experiencing some isolated shipping delays. As a result of high holiday season demand and a move to our new warehouse, we cannot guarantee our usual same-day shipping on all orders. We just want you to be aware; we hope to return to our normal level of service very soon.

Sincerely,

Sarah

They delivered my shipments on time. I had orders shipped each day of last week 4 total, and received shipments each day this week. So mine were right on time delivered to Texas

I ordered yesterday and it shipped this morning 2 day UPS. Three last week that came in early this week.

The item you order sometimes delays shipping due to availability.

Yep ... ordered a few things on Wednesday and they were flashing a "were moving" warning on the front page. Mine is still "processing" this morning but I am sure it will be along soon enough.

I do miss the (small) white boxes though ... I don't think I have seen one of them all year (those were great for storing stuff) ...

The cool part is that warehouse is half way between me and my son, a little over an hour down the road, right off the interstate! Good friend and cowboy shooter Silverado Rider works there, too

CR

The cool part is that warehouse is half way between me and my son, a little over an hour down the road, right off the interstate! Good friend and cowboy shooter Silverado Rider works there, too

CR

I hope the retail store opens before my daughter graduates from college next spring. I gotta drive right by it to pick her up for college breaks.

Still havn't shipped to me , ordered on Mon.Only 3 items ! Well I'm glad somebody's getting their orders shipped out after I placed mine. Looks like they would go in the order that they came in. :(

Maybe they go by the amount of money that you spend( Mine was ONLY around $250.00 ! ) Not fair to ship others ahead of me!

If they don't ship by Mon. I'll cancel my order and get it somewhere else. All the items were in stock !!!!

Thats NOT good business !

Archived