SASS Wire Forum

Want to Get Back Into Shooting

Fairshake

Hello My fellow SASS Members, In The spring of 2012 I was hit with some severe medical problems and I had to stop shooting. My doctor just installed a new pain pump in my back and it's a lot better than the old one. I can now stand and walk at least and I want to start shooting again. I had to sell off all my guns and equipment to help keep our boat afloat and I'm without anything at this time. My funds are very low so I can't replace the type of guns I once had so I'll have to start out on the low end. I'm looking for a 92 in 44 WCF and some revolvers in the same caliber. I also need a SXS as I shoot BP in Frontier Cartridge class. I had to also sell most of my casting equipment and need a lube/sizer(can't afford a Star like I sold) and dies in .429. I still have my small press and dies and measure so I'm fine with that for now. Any offers will be appreciated and any help you may be able to offer. Thanks my friends, I've missed this sport more than anything. I never set the world on fire but shooting in Frontier Cartridge made me leave every match with a HUGE GRIN ON MY FACE. Take Care Fairshake SASS81802

I NEED ALL SASS GEAR TO MAKE A COMEBACK AFTER MEDICAL PROBLEMS. PLEASE HELP IF POSSIBLE. I'm NOT ASKING FOR FREE ITEMS, JUST LOWER COST ONES . I SHOOT IN FRONTIER CARTRIDGE CLASS. THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO READ MY POSTING.

I thank y'all for the welcome back postings. I may have put too much in my first posting as I see others have received postings about the want to buy. I need leather gear in straight drop holsters 5 1/2 both strong and off side. Prefer any loops to be for 44 caliber and belt in 44 as I have a 40 waist. If it's close I may be able to make repairs. Any baby style gun carts, and 92 rifles 44-40. I can't afford the $1500 model 73's at this time. Uberti revolvers in Cattle man grade as the price is more in my financial range. The shotguns I prefer are the SXS with or without hammers, I will crawl before I walk

The reason I'm asking for guns in my old caliber is that I still have bullet molds, brass, sizing/lube tools and cleaning gear for this caliber. If I change to another caliber, the cost of these items will raise my costs by hundreds of more dollars. I also shoot the real BP and if you shoot that in a straight walled case, it allows blow back into the action which does not happen with the 44WCF. Thanks again.

Your fellow SASS member Fairshake

I'm still looking for all items as the offers that I've received were not fitting my needs. Besides guns I need leather gear really bad. My waist has expanded because of me being housebound for almost 3 years. I need the holster belt to be in the 44 range and the holsters to be straight drop strong sides. If the loops are too small for my caliber, I can use slides for now. If you have any rifles in my chosen caliber of 44WCF that is in the $700 range or lower then please contact me. Thanks again my friends Fairshake

Sent you a PM

Archived