SASS Wire Forum

FS: Rare Uberti 1873 24" rifle in .44 spec. engraved sideplates. SOLD

SOLD.Selling for a friend. Uberti 1873 24'".44 special imported by Cimmaron. I have not seen very many of these especially in the 24" variety. Gun is stock lever throw but has had a nice action job on it, lightened springs and light lever safety spring with a nice feeling trigger nice and smooth but not overdone. Gun blue and cch is in very nice, Wood is very nicely figured but forearm and buttstock have some dings/dents/small scratches that come with some match use. The side plates have been very tastefully engraved. Marbles white bead front site with semi buckhorn rear. Quality lever wrap. Cool rifle in a cool caliber. Shooter bought it to dabble in classic cowboy but never happened. $1150 shipped. The only trade shooter is interested in would be a Marlin in .44 mag plus cash on your end or a pair of Stainless 5.5" Old Model Vaqueros in .357mag. FFL must be willing to accept from a individual. First "I'll take it" posted here gets it. Thanks for looking. Sold

See pics here http://smg.photobucket.com/user/deucestevens45/library/uberti%2024/Uberti%2024%201873?sort=3&page=1

I got one of those, took me months to find one in Aussie at the time, even rarer there. It was 24" but was cut down to 20".

I love it as my main match rifle in Aussie but use it for WB here.

I also have a lovely 20" (was also 24") 66 in 44 special. I think they are even rarer, I don't know.

Love my 44 specials.

I am definitely interested but not knowledgable on what is required to legally transfer. Anyone know what would be necessary to sell/export to Canada? I have had friends drive down to Michigan from Ontario and bring long guns back to Canada, wasn't a problem on the Canadian side but not sure what was done stateside.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Marlin CowboyII rifle in 44 mag. This has a 24" octagon barrel and is new in box. I would possibly be interested in a trade. email me @ tcashcolorado @yahoo.com.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived