SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Action Shooting Store

Hopalong Mac McLin

Has anyone had problems with orders placed through CowboyShootingStore.com? I have been attempting to get an update on my order and cannot get any information. I ordered a rig from El Paso Saddlery a week prior to my order from Cowboy Shooting store. Anyone have any contacts I might be able to talk to with Cowboy Shooting Store,LLC?

Nope, they've been around for years, based near Houston. I've used them on and off for quite some time, gotten good service from them.

Laz

Ordered from them years ago. Took over three months to get my order. Had to do a lot of. Searching at the time to find away to get ahold of them by phone. They would not respond to emails. I decided never to do business with them again. Having said that, they may have fixed their problems and could be a good company now. Don't know and frankly won't try again until enough customers start giving a good rating.

Does anyone know if they have a physical address; a walk-in facility?

Sounds as if they are a "hip pocket broker," which is just someone with a site and an (virtual) order book who takes your order and money, then at some point along the way, may or may not fulfill your order. There were enough of those in an industry I used to be in. I've never heard of this business prior to now.

If they have a physical location, perhaps a "wake-up call" from a local cowboy would get them busy fulfilling your order(?).

I found this. Has an e-mail address:

Cowboy Shooting Store
"Fill'em with Lead"

Cowboy Shooting Store is a shooting supplier catering to the Cowboy Action Shooter community. Our product line includes Leather gear, ammunition reloading products, accessories helpful in the sport, and gun care products to keep your shootin' irons looking good. We have brought together our product line since we learned very quickly that to get started in Cowboy Action Shooting a variety of things are needed and they are found scattered at many different retailers. We knew it would be a good idea to bring all the gear needed into one store, especially for the beginner shooter.

Customer Service 281.751.7024
Customer Service email: misscorinna@cowboyshootingstore.com

CowboyShootingStore.com is owned and operated by Cowboy Shooting Store, LLC located in League City, Texas.

Thanks to all. My experience so far has been like Tennessee Trapper Tom's. My order shows up as "processing" but would not allow me to obtain any other information and will not answer emails. I will try the telephone number on Monday. Thanks.

If you paid by credit card, it would be smart to cancel the order via email, then contact your card provider and make a fraud report.

Just got an email confirmation that my order just shipped. Coincidence?

Archived