SASS Wire Forum

SPF Rossi Overland Coach Gun External Hammers 12 ga. 3 inch

Wild Walt. 92206

SPF

All of you Classic Cowboy Shooters, I have a pristine Rossi Overland Coach gun for sale. This was made as a coach gun, and is not cut down. It may have been fired, but it does not look like it.

It has 20 inch barrels, and the right barrel is Improved, and the left is Modified. Take a look at the pics and judge for yourself the condition.

The right barrel is marked

"The Overland"

The left barrel is marked "12 gauge 3" "

The rib is marked "Amadeo Rossi Made in Brasil "

The left receiver is marked "Interarms, Alexandria, Virginia "

It has never been touched by a gunsmith, so you can have your favorite 'smith do the work, and you do not have to worry about the previous work being done improperly.

I really do not know what the value is, so I am pricing it at $425 shipped to the lower 48 states as long as your FFL will accept from a private individual.

If you think the price is too high, please PM a offer. The worst that I can say is a polite "no"

The first "I'll take it" posted on here takes it. If you do not see the "I"ll take it", it is still for sale. A message with a PM sent is not a "I'll take it".

I will do my best to answer any questions. I got this from a friend. I have no idea where he got it, so I do not know the history on the gun.

That is not rust on the pics, it is oil. The bright spot on the bottom of the stock in the first picture is the flash from the camera.

overland001_zps5e483f37.jpg

overland010_zps1b2a8822.jpg

overland009_zps0df6ca3e.jpg

overland008_zps4507a350.jpg t

overland007_zps7dc8ca86.jpg

overland006_zps6f9b81da.jpg

overland005_zpsa54464e8.jpg

Archived