SASS Wire Forum

Here's one I might can win........how long you been on the Wire?

I just remember there was a political fourm when I joined

O

Oh no! You did Not bring that up!! :D

Fand-grp.jpg

Boy, Tex, don't they look young. :D

Got Flint there in the back standin' on a box so's he can be taller'n you. :)

Lemme see now, that's Molasses when he was a little boy, then Duke Chisum (I think), then you and Flint, Sierra Jack Cassidy and Marshall Rusty Bore.

I don't know that feller in the shades. Then Mack Weston, Finney (maybe), Wichita Griz (again, maybe), and that feller on the end looks familiar but I cain't pull a name. Lessen it's Footloose, but I don't think it is.

Now I see why all them cowboy photographers allus made 'em tip their hats back. Shadows coverin' half their faces. i'm havin' to go by facial fuzz (or lack thereof) and height/weight.

Well, that depends on which "SASS Wire" you are talking about. This is the Third iteration of the SASS Wire. I go back to the first.

Alpo. That was the infamous, Posse 1 from Fandango of many moons ago. You were close on many of the faces. I wasn't on Posse 1 as Cassidy asked me to help Cap'n Hawke on Posse 2. The faces as I recall were, back row, L-R: Molasses, Chip Tosser, Mack Weston, Flint Westwood, Seirra Jack Cassidy and Marshal Rusty Bore. Front row, L-R: Duke Chisum, Tex Boden (boy does he look young), Dapper (the original) Dan, next must be Alpo hizownself and then I think it was Strawberry Lars.

I always looked up to Tex, Flint and Rusty.

Yep, now that you named him, I can see Dan in that middle-front guy's head-shape. And Strawmberry Lars - I knew I knew him, but could not remember who. Shore looks old for only bein' fifteen or so (his birthday is February 29).

Nope, 'tain't me. I ain't there. Patches went in '00, and said it was much fun, so I made my first trip in '01.

I just went and looked and found a list of who's who. That's Swede D 'tween Dan and Lars. S'pose they seated the Swede and Lars together 'cause they smelt of lutefisk?

smelt - lutefisk. That's a, I say, that's a joke, son.

Howdy

Again, anyone ever hear of Blondetta?

Capt. I think everone on the wire is a winner.

Best

CR

Haven't seen anything from Blondetta in a LONNG time. IIRC she was having serious health problems. Lots of MIA's from the old days. :(

JHC

Archived