SASS Wire Forum

Blackhawk hammers in a pair of Ruger Old Army's.

Notso Slim, SASS #67301

Lassiter can cut & weld them. (937) 687-1039

Andy Horvath at the Diagonal Road Gun Shop in Elyria, OH lowered the hammers on former Ohio State Frontiersman Champion Marcus Allen's ROAs. (440) 458-4369

I'm sure David Clements at Clements Custom Guns does it. 276-238-8761

I'm sure many others can too.

Dawg

I know Alan Harton of Texas has added Super Blackhawk spurs to Old Army hammers for Wyandot Jim

Hopefully he'll chime in with pics

Dave Clements made some Bisley hammers for ROAs too

He also converted my ROA to a "Bisley" grip and hammer.

Ok it can be done but is it a legal mod. I wanted to modify a ROA with Bisley grips, hammer and trigger want since it wasn't available originally it wasn't allowed. That was from Hipshot. So now I'm looking for someone to make a Bisley size grip panels for the existing frame which is legal under the current rules.

Ok it can be done but is it a legal mod. I wanted to modify a ROA with Bisley grips, hammer and trigger want since it wasn't available originally it wasn't allowed. That was from Hipshot. So now I'm looking for someone to make a Bisley size grip panels for the existing frame which is legal under the current rules.

Yes it is a legal mod. And there are no longer any restrictions pertaining to Bisley parts.

Clements?

I know Clements had done a short run of bisley hammers

Would be great to see a pic

No, Alan Harton in Houston TX.

Now IMHO... That's cool

Do you have a pair of those?

That would be fun to shoot

Just one, have a conversion cylinder for it too.

When I had it dne, the rules said a bisley hammer could only be used with a bisley grip frame. That rule has since been changed, so yes it's a legal mod.

If you are in the Southeast check out Three Cut 980-581-6992 or 704-474=3218. Here is a bad picture of a pair he did for me.

Tell him Lucky R. K. sent you.

PICT0243_zpsac300b70.jpg

Lucky :D

Archived