SASS Wire Forum

GAS PRICES

Smoken D

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$2.19 with gas card at Wallyworld in Monett, Mo

$2.59 on East Valley Parkway in Escondido this morning. Hasn't been that low in a long, long time.

Going down 1-2 3- cents a day. Some stations in Clever, MO are now below $2.

The Saudis dont like us producing our own oil, do they?

The Saudis dont like us producing our own oil, do they?

Ha ha…guess not..Ya know what I say to them??? Well ya know…………. :P

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

$2,18 this AM in Chattanooga (not the cheapest in town/$2,10---8 miles from my station ). diesel $2,98

Cheers, Hoss

We'll have below $2 by Saturday if the drop continues as it has been.

Filled up today at $2.12

it is any where from 2.45 to 2.99 around here but the Chevron refinery is on fire in Richmond CA so we will be seeing a big increase in the price real soon

1 dollar in Mexico City and Country :D but don't get fooled, I don't know how much are the minimum wage in our country, but in Mexico are about 60 to 110 pesos at day or in dollars between 4 to 7 dollars at day; and yes, the tortillas, chiles, and the average price of the lunch for a day are in 3 dollars aproximately, hard to vivir in a país that we won salarios of cheap labor forcé :wacko: but if you live near the frontier, I advice that cross it and recharge your fuel here in my country.

I can purchase regular at $1.97 a gallon at several locations. I read about the dark side of lower prices on the internet news but don't care. I'll do some traveling next year with these lower fuel prices.

Heard on a report that it was $1.69 in Dallas. Anyone confirm that?

$2.45 in Escondido this morning.

$1.91 this morning but saw a few stations go up a bit in price.

Was $1.91 today. Has dropped .59 cents since this thread started little over a month ago. :)

I filled up at $1.88 with a gas card at Wallyworld today.

If fuel prices stay this low EOT may sell out. IMHO, fuel cost is one of the biggest reasons folks decide to miss the world championship.

Here where I live gas was $1.88 last fillup. Drove up to the Bar 3 for the Christmas shoot and was surprised at how much higher gas was. Just 10 miles north gas was $1.23 and in a few places along the way it was $1.29. Guess a lot of gasoline suppliers are pocketing the money rather than passing the savings on to their customers.

Saw the something similar when I was stationed in China Lake gas was significantly higher there than a lot of the surrounding area. Locals said it was transportation costs but several towns further north along 395 had cheaper gas and I know it was trucked further to get there than it was to China Lake.

For an eye opener take at look at this map. http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

Here where I live gas was $1.88 last fillup. Drove up to the Bar 3 for the Christmas shoot and was surprised at how much higher gas was. Just 10 miles north gas was $1.23 and in a few places along the way it was $1.29. Guess a lot of gasoline suppliers are pocketing the money rather than passing the savings on to their customers.

Saw the something similar when I was stationed in China Lake gas was significantly higher there than a lot of the surrounding area. Locals said it was transportation costs but several towns further north along 395 had cheaper gas and I know it was trucked further to get there than it was to China Lake.

For an eye opener take at look at this map. http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

I have that app on my phone it is amazing the price difference within a few miles.

I live about 30 maybe 40 miles from the oil refineries in the San Francisco bay area. We are usually 10 to 20 cents higher then the central valley which is about 100 miles or more depending on what part you are in. They say it cost more here because they have to cross a toll bridge

$1.83 today, wow, now I can drive my truck the Springfield once again.

Archived