SASS Wire Forum

Tonight the president...

Our current POTUS doesn't know how to be a president, work with others, lead, manage, or work hard himself. Ruler Obama just rules.

BQ,

Wait til the next, and newest best Executive Order. Which will be no term limits on the Presidency and then all his illegal friends, in 2016, now legal due to this last Executive Order, are eligible to vote. He knows how to work; "the system". Guess who's back? :blush:

Barry O does not play well with others. (I don't know if he plays well with himself or not.)

Barry O would run with scissors if he didn't have them banned as too dangerous for average people, who are too stupid to operate them correctly anyway.

Barry O believes big government can fix everything, but only if he's in charge.

Barry O is a smarmy, arrogant,dishonest, phony politician who strings words together well but doesn't say anything important with them.

Barry O shows what can happen when arrogance and ignorance are combined.

I'm glad you didn't vote for him.

The O'Meara Himself

Barry O does not play well with others. (I don't know if he plays well with himself or not.)

Barry O would run with scissors if he didn't have them banned as too dangerous for average people, who are too stupid to operate them correctly anyway.

Barry O believes big government can fix everything, but only if he's in charge.

Barry O is a smarmy, arrogant,dishonest, phony politician who strings words together well but doesn't say anything important with them.

Barry O shows what can happen when arrogance and ignorance are combined.

I'm glad you didn't vote for him.

The O'Meara Himself

Well said

I especially liked the part about how he wasn't the only President to do what he did....

Another blatant lie intended for the LIV (low information voters). Absolutely no comparison for those informed and aware.

Court cases should be interesting...at least two states have already filed....

Wonder why the prime time channels here chose not to care the "@#&% speech ?

This is the first and only time I wanted to hear what he had to say and no channel carried it ! :(

Wonder why the prime time channels here chose not to care the "@#&% speech ?

This is the first and only time I wanted to hear what he had to say and no channel carried it ! :(

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/20/politics/obama-immigration-speech-transcript/index.html

Archived