SASS Wire Forum

Tonight the president...

We all KNOW he's just trying to protect himself!! :angry:<_<

Enh... I'll judge what he sez after he sez it.

Then I'll make my #%$^&-ing comments. :rolleyes:

I figured this was coming way back during the run-up to the 2012 elections. He'd ticked off a lot of the black voters that had bought into his lies and freebies and elected him in ;'08 so he needed a new batch to keep his regime in power. Now the illegals are getting their payoff.

I was very pleased to see that NBC, CBS and ABC all said "pass" on carrying his latest set of lies, half-truths and hypocrisies. It's disgusting the way he and his party dishonor President Reagan by trying to make it sound like Obummer is only doing what Reagan and Bush did. Which is a patent lie. Reagan signed Legislation that had been discussed, voted on, and passed by both houses. No executive order.

It's disgusting the way he and his party dishonor President Reagan by trying to make it sound like Obummer is only doing what Reagan and Bush did. Which is a patent lie. Reagan signed Legislation that had been discussed, voted on, and passed by both houses. No executive order.

Technicalities! What, do you think you're some sort of Constitutional Law professor like he is? Or was... Or whatever?

Enh... I'll judge what he sez after he sez it.

Then I'll make my #%$^&-ing comments. :rolleyes:

Not me.

At least not here anyway. I'd violate things and git banned prolly.

Guest Cinch, SASS#29433

The red states he is trying to flip should immediately start running busses to the blue cities, where his fellow compassionates can wrap their love around those Obama is so very concerned about...

There's a football game on.

There's a football game on.

Man, it is so bad I might have to find the speech. (sarcasm mode off)

I was very pleased to see that NBC, CBS and ABC all said "pass" on carrying his latest set of lies, half-truths and hypocrisies.

They are aiding and abetting by keeping the public ignorant. Also by this action, they are denying public discourse about the subject and that dude in the white house.

pulled a DVD out to watch, it wasn't very good, but it didn't make me mad like listening to his $h!x would have. I will say he was smart to pick his running mate though, a man so dumb and out of control that even his friends shiver at the possibility of the guy replacing the Marxist in Chief. Have heard it said that that man is just two large floppy shoes from being the full on clown he sounds like.

I am very surprised others of lesser being then we, have not taken a shot. Maybe Biden is worse. I don't know the record number Executive orders signed by him versus others, I am sure it they signed more or not.

He has NOT signed more executive orders than most of our recent POTUS'. The issue has been the scope, magnitude, and marginal constitutionality (I'll stop there) of the one's he has done.

This one puts all others to shame in terms of breadth, and is in direct violation of Article II of our Constitution.

I would expect we will see this in the courts in an attempt to avoid a greater constitutional crisis. :(

God please bless and protect the future of our Republic! :mellow:

I watched 2 episodes of the series "Peaky Blinders" on Netflix last night instead of even having the remote possibility of seeing "liars in high places" speaking on "ragler" TV. BTW, if you have Netflix and haven't seen any of the Peaky Blinders series you ought to give it a look. It is much like the series Copper that was on last year. You can see more about it here.

Kajun

I don't like what he did simply because it is clearly unconstitutional, but it was a smart political maneuver. Anything the Congress (read Republicans) do now will either make him a martyr and generate sympathy for him, or lead to some degree of amnesty. It's clear he does not mind the cost in turmoil to get what he wants. I think he is counting on the Republicans to screw up yet one more time. (I am neither Dem nor Rep; Libertarian as best I can tell)

I had read a story about the sort of comments being posted by illegals on the official white house facebook page. I told myself that it had to be false, so for the very first time I opened the page and my gawd, the story was true. There were tons of profanity laced posts telling the world exactly what the illegals think of America and it's Citizens. The overall theme was "it's about bleeping time we got what we deserve, but it isn't enough, he should have done more!"

I was surprised that what he did was as moderate as it was. I expected full on amnesty and got what seemed a well thought out reasonable declaration. Of course, you can't believe a word of it from a guy who first said he didn't have the authority and then did it anyway, or from the guy that has made sweeping changes to Obamacare after it was law. Basically what he said may well have nothing in common with what he does. That isn't even taking into account that he seems above the law and not answerable to anyone. What keeps him from declaring himself king, congress and the supreme court abolished and ruling by executive order?

Our current POTUS doesn't know how to be a president, work with others, lead, manage, or work hard himself. Ruler Obama just rules.

I disagree

Campaigner Obama just Campaigns.

Participating in political campaigns is the only "job" the man has ever held. It is the only thing he knows how do to (well, that and hack a golf ball aimlessly down a green).

I had read a story about the sort of comments being posted by illegals on the official white house facebook page. I told myself that it had to be false, so for the very first time I opened the page and my gawd, the story was true. There were tons of profanity laced posts telling the world exactly what the illegals think of America and it's Citizens. The overall theme was "it's about bleeping time we got what we deserve, but it isn't enough, he should have done more!"

Clay, I hear you. What most of the good people fail to understand (even those that support this unconstitutional usurpation of power) is that the sizable numbers of these illegal aliens are not here to assemilate and become a part of America, they are here to scam money out of the government and/or participate in organized criminal enterprises. But even those that are here to participate as part of the economy do so at the expense of others. Part of the reason black and youth unemployment is so high is that many employers that hire low skilled entry level workers would rather hire illegals because they are cheaper.

What ever happened to "Just build the damn fence" is what I would like to know! Once that is done we can set about separating the sheep from the wolves.

Clay, I hear you. What most of the good people fail to understand (even those that support this unconstitutional usurpation of power) is that the sizable numbers of these illegal aliens are not here to assemilate and become a part of America, they are here to scam money out of the government and/or participate in organized criminal enterprises. But even those that are here to participate as part of the economy do so at the expense of others. Part of the reason black and youth unemployment is so high is that many employers that hire low skilled entry level workers would rather hire illegals because they are cheaper.

What ever happened to "Just build the damn fence" is what I would like to know! Once that is done we can set about separating the sheep from the wolves.

And if they are granted amnesty in whatever form, doesn't that mean that they will be entitled to at least minimum wage? Putting them in competition with all the other minimum wage earners out there? The people who want cheap labor aren't going to suddenly want to start paying minimum wage. So they will bring in more illegals who will work for peanuts. So the new "legals" will be kicked to the curb and a new influx of illegals will be needed.

Archived