SASS Wire Forum

Bed Pillows

Hi Folks:

I am not talking about the pillow that we sleep on. I mean the rest of them. Just helped my wife get the bedrooms ready for the upcoming holidays. We put fresh sheets etc. on the beds. The last bed I helped her with had 12 pillows, in addition to the pillows that are slept on. So why do we need so many pillows? I realize it is a decorating thing but are 12 necessary? The pillows extend from the top down to the middle of the bed. She strongly disagrees that all these pillows are not necessary. So to avoid getting into any more trouble over this subject, I'll let it go at that. Thanks for reading.

Frazee

Hi Folks:

I am not talking about the pillow that we sleep on. I mean the rest of them. Just helped my wife get the bedrooms ready for the upcoming holidays. We put fresh sheets etc. on the beds. The last bed I helped her with had 12 pillows, in addition to the pillows that are slept on. So why do we need so many pillows? I realize it is a decorating thing but are 12 necessary? The pillows extend from the top down to the middle of the bed. She strongly disagrees that all these pillows are not necessary. So to avoid getting into any more trouble over this subject, I'll let it go at that. Thanks for reading.

Frazee

I'd have to say, she taught you well. Leave it be.

Good thinking Mr.Ridge.We have that on all of our bed.I don't say anything about her pillows and she don't say anything about my guns.

"If you have more than 4 pillows on your bed, you're either gay or married" --Jeff Foxworthy

Accurate (and funny!) :o:lol:

Thank goodness my wife and I think alike. We're both to lazy to move a bunch of pillows to go to sleep.

;)

Hi Folks:

Frazee

It's a girl thing.

I don't understand the 'decorative' pillow thing either.

But I've learned to pick my battles. That's not one I chose to call out the troops on.

The term your looking for is 'throw pillows'. So when you get ready for bed, you and your better half, can throw them back and forth for a while. :P

As for the number of quilts? I've got half a dozen, ... that I made myself! Beats the he77 out of store bought foam things that slide off the bed every time ya move. Different weights and thicknesses for the different seasons. :)

When we were kids living in Florida my little brother would pile pillows under his head at night and would always snore because of the angle of his head to his back. I only had 4 of those little pillows, but I got to where I could hit him square in the side of the head with one of those in pitch darkness, just by the sound of his snore. When I was lucky he would stop for a good half an hour, on bad nights I would run out of ammo before I got to sleep.

Archived