SASS Wire Forum

WINCHESTER FEATHER LITES SHOT GUN SHELLS

ROBB&CO

We are planning to go to EOT in 2015 and are chasing a supplier over there in the US of the Winchester feather lite shot shells.

Can anyone advise of a supplier close by that we can order these and to have them delivered to the venue at EOT?

Hope to hear further

Kind Regards

Robb & Co

Australia

Cowboy Shooters Supply are EOT vendors (great people too!). Prepay and they will have your shells waiting with your name on them. I usually have them bring me 5 cases for the Winchester rebate. Get your order in early because they sell a lot of shells.

L

http://www.cowboyshooterssupply.com

This year the SASS office accepted drop shipments of ammunition for shooters flying to EOT. Contact them as they may accept ammo shipments again in 2015. Gander Mountain had sales on featherlites in the Spring of this year and may again in 2015. Recobs sells them at a competitive price. Also, two local ammunition suppliers (Sportsmans Warehouse and the Northeast Cyclery) in Albuquerque stock cases of featherlites (though they are frequently out-of-stock). A local Albuquerque shooter could purchase cases for you and leave them at the SASS office or hand them to you at EOT. This would save ~$15 a case shipping charges. We did this for some Kiwis this year.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Robb speak to Stumbleena at Cortez, or I can organise your sg for you, and have it shipped or if I have room bring it with me. I can get for about $90 a case.

Thanks Jackaroo,

We have made contact with Stumbleena and have sorted the shot shells . Our other concern is to find out an approximate round count for the main match at EOT.

Would anyone out there have an idea ?

Hope to hear further.

Robb & Co

australia

Main Match 12 Stages 120 pistol; 120 rifle; 60+ shotgun

Warm Up 4 or 6 stages 60 pistol; 60 rifle; 30 shotgun.

+ side matches.

Jack

Archived