SASS Wire Forum

Who has Smokeless Powder?

Come On Christmas

what a world we live in.

Please PM me a source if possible to follow wire rules.

Unique, Trail Boss, Clays, Clay Dot, Universal.

Crayfish

I just noticed that Natchez Shooting Supply has 700-X. They had some Red Dot this morning. They don't have what you requested but the powders I just mentioned can be loaded into CAS loads.

Also depends on what part of the country you are in. You can find all of them on gunbroker, for a price! Here on the west coast Sportsmans Supply gets powder in on a pretty regular basis but I have no seen unique or universal there in over a year!

And Gander Mountain are now taking backorders.

Gun broker has Clay Dot in 8 lb containers, occasionally. Bought 16 lbs last month....slightly less powder needed to match Clays fps..............Set up a email notice on GB to alert you when it's up again................RT

what a world we live in.

Please PM me a source if possible to follow wire rules.

Unique, Trail Boss, Clays, Clay Dot, Universal.

Crayfish

Shameless....

Two weeks ago SW Ammo in Mesquite had Lots of Powder in Stock

No Clays or Clay Dot,

But Lots of Unique, Trail Boss, Universal and Many More, I stocked up on Titegroup & WST

The BEST all around powder for CAS is Alliant AMERICAN SELECT. You can load pistol, rifle &/or shotgun. It's the cleanest burning powder on the market.

I live North of DFW Airport in the burbs.

Hey kid, I was just thinking this shortage would make shooters rethink the powders they are using.

American sellect is great, I live in Wahington and I haven't seen it for over a year now, I understand its made in Idaho so you would think us Westcoasters would have better access. I have contacted them to find out why and they say they are running full blast 24-7 and if that is true, where is it going?

Gun broker has Clay Dot in 8 lb containers, occasionally. Bought 16 lbs last month....slightly less powder needed to match Clays fps..............Set up a email notice on GB to alert you when it's up again................RT

Wow, they have Clay Dot. Cheapest of the two auctions is at $205 for 8 lbs with 2 plus days to go of bidding....If you gotta have, you gotta have it...

Smokeless powder??????????????????????????????????????

Blasphemy!!!

Archived