SASS Wire Forum

All Around Cowboy at the Siege of St Augustine

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what is stopping Crackers from shooting it???? It's not like they can all will their cats.... I reckon thaze chickuns!!!!! Chickuns I tell yuze, and so iz those GA folk!!!!!!

Myself I reckon being top All Around Cowboy is better than any Cat win!!!!

BTW I meant to mention that I am a cracker. Check the list. While I work out of Atlanta and shoot more in Georgia, I am a Florida resident. Started shooting with Stan, Delta Glen, Arcadia Outlaw, Deadly Sharpshooter, Major Mishap and other crackers at Ft White. Shot Ft White yesterday in fact and am shooting Panhandle Cattle Company in 2 weeks. So some of you other crackers better sign up as Cheyenne suggests or I am gonna get to lay claim to being the best Cracker AAC without a fight.

dang Cassalong, I can't remember where I'm from much less anybody else...

so. we got one cracker, one Texan, one Tennessean in Titus,( if thas where he's frum) and one buckeye,,

and a bunch of chickens,,,,, must have something to do with T Bone,,, he's always got something going on with chickens....

THANK YOU STAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YU DA MAN!!!!!

Really. You can stop now. This is not helping.

Do I smell a rematch or is that chicken soup . Before you get your nut huggers in a bunch I'm just kidding . Would love to see you and the Mrs there though .

Rematch for whom? Stan isn't shooting AAC. Andrea is out of town during the match and that weekend is the weekend before our USPSA State Match. I can't switch gears that fast even if I had an ax to grind-which I don't. Nope, easier to sit this one out as much as I would like to participate. Sorry to miss you boys and all the "night court" in the lobby.

See you down the line.

Dan, Merry Christmas, and hugs to the both of you, you both will be missed...

cpbc

Great looking buckle, Stan. This is going to be a lot of fun. What cowboy action shooting is all about. I hope more see the opportunity and sign up for AAC.

Stan, please take my name off the AAC list. With a few set backs on my shooting I better stay with what I know best and shoot Classic Cowboy. I sure wanted to shoot AAC Outlaw style but just cant. We are looking forward to our first SASS match in Florida. Thanks again for the help. T-Bone and Ellie

Bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(;)

anybody else wanna join in on the fun!!!!!!????????

Archived