SASS Wire Forum

TG Agenda item 5 - costome category compliance

Grizzly Dave

After a discussion year or two ago, and looking over of the rules, Bib or Shield shirts are also allowed if they have fringe, a yoke, or smiley pockets underneath. I was unaware, but the JW HONDO,Bib shield fringe shirt is also allowed and meets the requirement. MT

Actually because of a re-write last year the Hondo shirt is NOT legal. The shield of the Hondo shirt has neither piping or embroidery.

Stan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a discussion year or two ago, and looking over of the rules, Bib or Shield shirts are also allowed if they have fringe, a yoke, or smiley pockets underneath. I was unaware, but the JW HONDO,Bib shield fringe shirt is also allowed and meets the requirement. MT

It should be noted that..... Any judging that might be done at a Match would use the criteria that is in the current Handbook and RO-II course. Whatever discussions might have gone on here or anywhere would certainly not be in the Match Directors ammo box.

It better be carved in stone if he is going to disqualify a shooter from shooting in any category.

A shooter wudn't be DQ ed from the match necessarily, but moved to an appropriate cat....or given the opportunity to change, it is not a backward penalty,,,,

Actually because of a re-write last year the Hondo shirt is NOT legal. The shield of the Hondo shirt has neither piping or embroidery.

Stan

Thanks Stan, I see were it was clarified, and re-written. I was looking at my rules and didn't turn page over with the up to date. My error. MT

Archived