SASS Wire Forum

"Violation of Probation" .... of course

Subdeacon Joe

https://military.id.me/news/navy-vet-saves-76-year-old-woman-from-an-attack/?utm_content=blog_link&utm_campaign=military_blog&utm_source=social_media&utm_medium=facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-StVrp0h-1Y

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-StVrp0h-1Y

This is just a reminder that there are still good people in the world!

Kendrick Taylor was on his way to the gym when he heard a woman in the parking lot of a Winn-Dixie grocery store screaming for help while being a attacked. Without reservation, Taylor ran towards the man to stop the attack – unsure if the man was carrying any sort of weapons.

The attacker tried to run away when he saw Taylor coming, but he was chased down and apprehended until the police arrived to arrest him.

“I had to do something. Sitting back and watching, it wouldn’t feel right. I wouldn’t have been able to sleep at night, that could have been my grandmother,” Taylor told WESH 2.

The suspect, 24-year-old John Zachary Desjardi is in custody and being charged with attempted robbery and battery on a person 65 or older.

That 24-year-old thug looks about 16. He'll be the "belle of the ball" in prison.

Now that's a fitting punishment! :D :D :D

That 24-year-old thug looks about 16. He'll be the "belle of the ball" in prison.

I'm guessing you haven't heard of PREA (Prison Rape Eliminination Act)?

It's a load of rules that congress took 10+ years to innact that basically says. Don't do it. If you hear it's been done report it, and don't joke about it. It also establishes rules on dealing with trans-gender and Trans-vestites. Basically they decide which sex of officer they want to

search them and it can change daily.

If you were an LEO or Corrections Officer and anyone heard your comment you automatically get investigated by the Feds for a PREA violation.

Our tax dollars at work.

JEL

Archived