SASS Wire Forum

Seige at St. Augestine

T-Bone SASS #36388

Weee Dawgie!!

We are working feveriously to get ready for one of the Best Sieges yet!!!

Headin down to the range today to do some twekin (I said twekin not twerkin, Waimea) on the Moonshine still, she should be operational by the siege.

This weekend is the Big move from the Barns to the Range. So if'in yer in the St Auggie area and want to lend a hand meet us at the Barns at 9:00 on Saturday.

10 Stages of Hootin, Hollarin, Shootin and Jawin. I can't wait!!!

ps NO FISHNET SPEEDOS ALLOW ON THE RANGE!..............unless yer a pretty Girl :D

Chicken Scratch

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weee Dawgie!!

Headin down to the range today to do some twekin (I said twekin not twerkin, Waimea) on the Moonshine still, she should be operational by the siege.

This weekend is the Big move from the Barns to the Range. So if'in yer in the St Auggie area and want to lend a hand meet us at the Barns at 9:00 on Saturday.

ps NO FISHNET SPEEDOS ALLOW ON THE RANGE!..............unless yer a pretty Girl :D

Chicken Scratch

Now I have to drink a gallon of Clorox to clean my brain. :lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Weee Dawgie!!

Chicken Scratch

I seen a few wimmins at matches wearing fishnet stockings....no speedo tho....maybe it's a steampunk thang :lol:

Waimea....give me the name of yore supplier of brain bleach...after all this dolphin smooth and fishnet speedoes stuff my supply has run low.

Kajun

Good news! My wife does NOT have to have radiation!!!!!

Good news! My wife does NOT have to have radiation!!!!!

Hey, cool.

Does that mean you'll be down here to stay and not flying back and forth?

W

I think so......

Great news CC, see you in Florida.

Soooooo looking forward to this match. Just three more weeks and only about 2 until Lady T and I head that ways. We plan to spend a little time taking in the sights this year.

whooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D:D :D :D:D

Gotta get busy makin' some ammo.

Shot the last of what I had at Lake County Pistoleros today.

Crank up the Dillon.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

I've got 3300 smokeless and 540 bp ready to head south, along with a bunch of shotshells, smokeless and bp....

we just got one more apt to deal with, hopefully she won't need injections...

I've got 3300 smokeless and 540 bp ready to head south, along with a bunch of shotshells, smokeless and bp....

we just got one more apt to deal with, hopefully she won't need injections...

Dang Purdy Boy, did you draw the short straw and have to supply your whole posse?

dunt wunt tu run short!!!

plans change daily here

we are setting up the back 5 tomorrow Woo Hoo!!!

all the hard work is coming together to make this one of the Best State Matches Anywhere!!

See ya at the Siege

Chicken Scratch

For the Pards traveling south on I-95, I highly recommend Clark's Fish Camp on the SW side of Jacksonville for a meal.

Best and most African taxidermy all around the tables and some exceptionally good food at fair prices.

clarksfishcamp.com for directions and menu.

I'll take leftovers for the tip, but don't expect there will be any leftovers!!!!

AR

Waimea....you got laryngitis (yeah I had to look it up to see how it's spelt) or is yore 'puter broke? Why I thought the Cracker bunch woulda had this thread on up nigh ta 15 pages by now :D :D

Well it's just 10 more days till chokolate waffle time...oh and shooting time too! I gotsama main match, BP side match, WB side match and ma 'round the corner shootem up specials' all loaded up and on my reloading bench and those suckers have been calling out to me every night wanted ta go south ta Florida. They're either cold or lonely....maybe both :lol:

I've seen the "whose coming" list and it looks like there's gonna be a plethora (yeah, I had to look that one up too) of rowdy ne'er-do-wells looking ta fling some lead downrange. It's gonna be a good'ern. I'll be at the Siege and at the Best Western posse hangout. Hope to see all ya'll there.

Kajun

KK, I see that word of the day toilet paper is paying off.

Just a few more days till Lady T and I head south. Plan to spend a few extra days poking around St Augustine. Maybe we can come slumming at the Best Western, seems that is where a lot of our friends will be.

Waimea....you got laryngitis (yeah I had to look it up to see how it's spelt) or is yore 'puter broke? Why I thought the Cracker bunch woulda had this thread on up nigh ta 15 pages by now :D :D

Well it's just 10 more days till chokolate waffle time...oh and shooting time too! I gotsama main match, BP side match, WB side match and ma 'round the corner shootem up specials' all loaded up and on my reloading bench and those suckers have been calling out to me every night wanted ta go south ta Florida. They're either cold or lonely....maybe both :lol:

I've seen the "whose coming" list and it looks like there's gonna be a plethora (yeah, I had to look that one up too) of rowdy ne'er-do-wells looking ta fling some lead downrange. It's gonna be a good'ern. I'll be at the Siege and at the Best Western posse hangout. Hope to see all ya'll there.

Kajun

Ain't got no Laryngitis and the 'puter's w*rking fine. Just busy with w*rk and other boring stuff.

I AM looking forward to some gaufres au chocolat. (had to look it up) :lol:

Waimea

Weze in state!!!! warm up at Ft Lauderdale and Miakka this weekend.

Looking forward to AAC!!!!

Weze in state!!!! warm up at Ft Lauderdale and Miakka this weekend.

Looking forward to AAC!!!!

AAC-only the rugged need apply. Looking forward to shooting with you CC

Dang, Florida ain't gonna be here soon enough! It's 3 degrees here in KC this mornin! Dog don't even wanna stay out, and that ain't like her!

Sounds like some of y'all's already down there soakin up the warmth. Me'n'Fannie should be headin out early Monday mornin. Plan to spend the night in Nashville and be in sunny Florida by Wednesday. Gonna stop by and say hi to a couple of friends and family on the way. See y'all soon!

I wonder if peanut butter is good on gaufres au chocolat.

Krazy

Are you kidding me?

I know you're not too young to remember this:

Hey, You got your choclate in my peanut butter...

Hey, You got your peanut butter on my chocolate...

Two great tastes in one candy bar, Reese's Peanut butter Cup.

http://youtu.be/DJLDF6qZUX0

:lol:

So to recap: gaufres au chocolat and le beurre d'arachide. Magnifique!

Waimea

Dang, Florida ain't gonna be here soon enough! It's 3 degrees here in KC this mornin! Dog don't even wanna stay out, and that ain't like her!

Sounds like some of y'all's already down there soakin up the warmth. Me'n'Fannie should be headin out early Monday mornin. Plan to spend the night in Nashville and be in sunny Florida by Wednesday. Gonna stop by and say hi to a couple of friends and family on the way. See y'all soon!

Been kinda drizzly here in "sunny" FL lately BUT temps have been fine in the 75-80 range.

Looking good for the Siege next week!!!

Waimea

Yadda some other stuff.....

So to recap: gaufres au chocolat and le beurre d'arachide. Magnifique!

Waimea

Tres bon!

I wunder if'n Purdy Boy wuld use a waffle to apply peanut butter to his Marlin to slick it up. I seen a video of 'em discoverin' a mysteriously majikal like jar of le beurre d'arachide appearing on his guncart! :lol: :lol:

Yea It's been really cold down here in Sunny Florida.

It got down to the 60s and I had to break out the winter parka.

the weather guessers ar callin fer high 60s to low 70s mostly sunny fer da Siege. so make sure ya'll bring some warm clothes.

Chicken Scratch

Tres bon!

I wunder if'n Purdy Boy wuld use a waffle to apply peanut butter to his Marlin to slick it up. I seen a video of 'em discoverin' a mysteriously majikal like jar of le beurre d'arachide appearing on his guncart! :lol: :lol:

only took me a half hour to notice it!!!!

now I use nutella!!!! tastier than pb and you can't tell if it dirty so you can still et it when you take the excess out of the gun!!

Archived