SASS Wire Forum

FCGF is on the TG Agenda!

Cowboy Rick, SASS #49739L

To answer your question ......... There was no "modern" when I joined

But yes if you follow my logic, if there is a market, and you can SAFELY provide what the customers want than why wouldn't you???

Well...too bad you weren't around...

No one knows if there is a market...feedback on the Wire is a far cry from quality/actionable market data.

And as mentioned earlier, there is the issue of canniblization of other categories.

But I will admit that FCGF was become the pet category of the feel good group. That said, perhaps the only logical arguement in my simple mind that makes sense so far is that it'll complete the BP category options (2 handed, Duelist, Gunfighter).

Phantom

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That said, perhaps the only logical arguement in my simple mind that makes sense so far is that it'll complete the BP category options (2 handed, Duelist, Gunfighter).

Phantom

That is what many of us have been saying all along.

Smoke

Well...too bad you weren't around...

No one knows if there is a market...feedback on the Wire is a far cry from quality/actionable market data.

And as mentioned earlier, there is the issue of canniblization of other categories.

But I will admit that FCGF was become the pet category of the feel good group. That said, perhaps the only logical arguement in my simple mind that makes sense so far is that it'll complete the BP category options (2 handed, Duelist, Gunfighter).

Phantom

I hardly feel like I'm part of "the feel good group"! I WILL admit to this being a "pet" campaign of mine. I didn't want the "Modern" category dismembered or removed either and said so! You win some,you loose some and some we don't know about just yet.

You and I have agreed and differed on subjects on the wire. You win some. I win some. We win some. In most cases, the result was not a loss for either of us.

Whatever that means LOL....

GG

Interesting that you felt compelled to ask....but the "lol" was quite cute.

Perhaps I should not write such cryptic statements...feel good group =trophies for everyone group

Cheers!

Lol :-)

Phantom

I hardly feel like I'm part of "the feel good group"! I WILL admit to this being a "pet" campaign of mine. I didn't want the "Modern" category dismembered or removed either and said so! You win some,you loose some and some we don't know about just yet.

You and I have agreed and differed on subjects on the wire. You win some. I win some. We win some. In most cases, the result was not a loss for either of us.

Fact is that I'm leaning towards a yes because of the "round out the category" argument...not that I'm anything more then a single vote. The what's the harm of adding one more category argument is meaningless to me.

Phantom...

Interesting that you felt compelled to ask....but the "lol" was quite cute.

Perhaps I should not write such cryptic statements...feel good group =trophies for everyone group

Cheers!

Lol :-)

Phantom

Cheers right back at ya :D

GG

Fact is that I'm leaning towards a yes because of the "round out the category" argument...not that I'm anything more then a single vote. The what's the harm of adding one more category argument is meaningless to me.

Phantom...

Basically, that is what this is all about. Thank you. If it comes up, please help us quash any talk of age based BP categories.

CR

It is a "feel good" thing. I feel bad about taking a nice trinket from a smokeless lady gunfighter. I feel bad about having a nice trinket that doesn't say I did it with black powder.

You don't want Lou to feel bad now do you Phantom?

It is a "feel good" thing. I feel bad about taking a nice trinket from a smokeless lady gunfighter. I feel bad about having a nice trinket that doesn't say I did it with black powder.

Never!

;)

That's fighting dirty. And I love ya for it 😍

'N' if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!! :lol:

Aw .. shucks ... too bad there is no blushing/eye batting emocon

That's almost like cheatin' ;)

CR

Archived