SASS Wire Forum

Broncs Busted

It wasn't pretty Joe, but I will take the win. A win is a win. Raiders played a great game. Turnovers did them in.

As far as the greatest Quarterback of all time, it is all hype guys. They all take their shoes off the same way.

No supermen in the crowd.

As far as the greatest Quarterback of all time, it is all hype guys. They all take their shoes off the same way.

Bingo. The lowly (by the nat'l media) but scrappy Chiefs played tough in Denver and then steamrolled the Pats a few weeks ago. We got half a season to go, with some great games around the league to be played.

It wasn't pretty Joe, but I will take the win. A win is a win. Raiders played a great game. Turnovers did them in.

It ain't the shoes. It's the stats. Manning and Brady have em.

Supermen. ;)

It takes a whole team to get a ring.

But on another note. Peyton said, "I stunk". Not a lot of your high dollar prima donna players would admit that.

Classy guy.

Manning and Brady are two of the most unselfish and self-effacing pros that play the sport. Honest exuberance (rather than contrived "celebrations") when things go right, and complete acceptance of responsibility when things go wrong.

I enjoy watching them both.

(But Brady a bit more, especially last night.)

LL

Every team deserves to have a good day. Look at the Seahawks, they won the superbowl last year.

Whowoddathought that?

But, and there is always that ugly but, what goes up will come down, and the same with team wins.

Every team is going to have a bad day. Call it karma or mojo or what ever.There will be bumps in the

road to success, and sometimes they are more than speed bumps.

The Raiders had poor Russell Wilson scrambling for his life yesterday. But the hawks pulled out a win.

Only one NFL quarterback has five championships. He is hardly ever thought about and seldom mentioned in the same breath as these media darlings we have today. He scored the winning touchdown in one of the most iconic games in NFL history!! Had some pretty impressive stats as well.

?

They coulda' both lost yesterday for my part!

Only one NFL quarterback has five championships. He is hardly ever thought about and seldom mentioned in the same breath as these media darlings we have today. He scored the winning touchdown in one of the most iconic games in NFL history!! Had some pretty impressive stats as well.

?

They coulda' both lost yesterday for my part!

John Elway and Tom Brady both quarterbacked in 5 Super Bowls. Brady won 3, Elway 2.

Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana both quarterbacked in 4 Super Bowls and won all 4. No quarterback that I know of ever won 5 Super Bowls.

John Elway and Tom Brady both quarterbacked in 5 Super Bowls. Brady won 3, Elway 2.

Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana both quarterbacked in 4 Super Bowls and won all 4. No quarterback that I know of ever won 5 Super Bowls.

Before the Superbowl era. Bart Starr won 5 NFL championships. I suppose the last was the first superbowl before it was called such.

Championships, not necessarily Super Bowls. ;)

That would be Bart Starr

Ooops Mo beat me to it. ;)

I still think Johnny Unitas deserves consideration, to stand among the greats.

Certainly.

Here s a good list.

Archived