SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations: Cassalong Hopidy & Koda Joe...... JEDI GFer's

Widder, SASS #59054

YEEHAW!

2 new JEDI GFer's were recognized at Comin At Cha this weekend.

JEDI GF #201: Cassalong Hopidy

JEDI GF #202: Koda Joe

These 2 are AWESOME additions to the ranks of JEDI GF. And their recognitions have been in the mill for awhile, just waiting for a more appropriate time of presentation.

And it was a surprise to both at Comin At Cha.

Special thanks to JEDI GF Korupt Karl for representing the JEDI Council in making this presentation. Ya done good my friend.

Congratulations again my friends. And keep em smokin!

..........Widder

Congrats to JEDI #s 201 and 202.Joe and Hopidy welcome to the Group.

fine examples they are, both true hearted Jedis......

Thank you all for the kind comments. An unexpected but very special honor. A special thanks to Widder, Karl and the Jedi Council. I got to meet Doc Eels, who put-on an unbelievable performance, as well as Stone Creek Drifter and some terrific Senior GFs--especially Cross Cut Hardy and Max Montana. And I had the special privilege of shooting with Lead Ringer--not just a real gentleman but an incredibly smooth and steady shooter--even if he does use both hands. Anyone who hasn't tried Gunfighter needs to--not a bigger rush in cowboy action shooting.

I was present at the induction!! Two deserving but flabbergasted cowboys! :lol:

Well deserved!!

I've had the pleasure of shooting, playin and workin with both and after seeing them at Comin At Cha I know they are a fit into the ranks of Jedi. With the endorsement of Badlands Bud and through the efforts of Widder and several other Jedi's we were able to make the presentation in front of a bunch of fellow Jedi's along with 400 onlookers.

Koda Joe had just come off of winning the GF buckle for a three state competition and Cassidy just received his black pin. Talking with many Jedi's on the days prior to the induction it was apparent that these were two deserving cowboys.

Thanks to all who made this happen.

KK

Archived