SASS Wire Forum

Clays, good news

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

I did find 8 lbs of red dot today for $130. found it at Fin Feather Fur in Ashland Oh.

Asked the clerk in the reloading dept about Clay Dot. He said they wouldn't be getting any more until the litigation between Clays and Clay Dot is settled.

The good news you ask, he said Clays should be available after the first of the year....

Just another Bull S*** story.

I have no doubt some clerk told Cheyenne that cock-and-bull story, but I'll give you odds it's totally false.

Yes, there was litigation between Hodgdon and Alliant several years ago concerning Clays. The courts found in favor of Alliant, and the issue was resolved at that time. No litigation exists between them at this time.

RBK

Seems to me that "1st of the year" was what was being told to us about this time last year! :huh: I hope it is true..... but have many doubts

I'll tell you good news. As I was reloading Friday evening I pulled my 8 pound jug of Clays out, filled my powder measure and noticed another unopened 8 pounder sitting in the back of the cabinet, next to the unopened 8 pounder of Promo. Pays to buy in bulk boys! :)

Archived