SASS Wire Forum

Sam Elliot and Garret Dellihunt joining Justified for final season

I was looking at IMDB to see if there was a link to when the Justified season was starting and found a link to this story.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/33975/sam-elliott-garret-dillahunt-join-justified

Looks like we finally get to see what Sam can do playing the heavy.

Ooooh.....I hated him in Deadwood; how could Wild Bill not have seen this guy as a potential threat? He just screamed "back-shooting coward", ran his mouth like a twerp, and pretended to be a toady while he waited for the right moment. Hell, Bill, I just KNEW he was going to shoot you......

And now, back to reality. Sorry; that part of the WB story just always gets me riled.

As long as they didn't make Sam shave his 'stache, I can't wait. Please, please another good gunfight or two. The opening exchange in FL was good; the two bad guys on the road was better; the shootout with Raylan's wife in the nursery was the best. Please, sir...more!

LL

Ooooh.....I hated him in Deadwood; how could Wild Bill not have seen this guy as a potential threat? He just screamed "back-shooting coward", ran his mouth like a twerp, and pretended to be a toady while he waited for the right moment. Hell, Bill, I just KNEW he was going to shoot you......

And now, back to reality. Sorry; that part of the WB story just always gets me riled.

As long as they didn't make Sam shave his 'stache, I can't wait. Please, please another good gunfight or two. The opening exchange in FL was good; the two bad guys on the road was better; the shootout with Raylan's wife in the nursery was the best. Please, sir...more!

LL

How about when Raylan shot his old man in the knee? :)

Boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Archived