SASS Wire Forum

Anyone familiar with 45 Colt brass head stamped TenX

Rio Brazos Kid

I acquired a fairly large batch of once fired 45 Colt brass, and some new Starline brass also, off the SASS Classified website. A large amount of the once fired brass is head stamped TenX across the top and 45 Colt across the bottom, with a star on each side.

I am aware of Ely Tenx ammo, but I thought it was only made in 22 target ammo. Never have seen, or heard of the TenX brand on Center Fire ammo.

The brass seems to be high quality. Seems very uniform and the primer pockets are properly sized.

Anyone know anything about this ammo or brass?

RBK

IIRC, the prior owner of Ten-X special ordered Starline Brass with the Ten-X logo. I cannot state that it is still the same situation or not. I would suggest calling Ten-X to confirm what brass they use.

Thanks guy's. Guess I've been hiding in a closet somewhere, because I've never seen it before. The reference to it being Starline brass makes sense, because it seems to have all the qualities of Starline brass. The presence of those stars had me thinking of that possibility too. Happy to know it's high quality. I love it when things turn out well like this.

RBK

The company, Ten-X has supported CAS since near the beginning. It changed hands from the original owner a few years back.

Fillmore

Archived