SASS Wire Forum

Kentucky Black Powder State Championship

Tennessee Trapper Tom

If you didn't make it to the Championship this year, you missed a good one Copperhead Joe and wife Miss Bo put on a hell of a good shoot. The stages were fun and the people were as always great. A lot goes into a shoot and hats off to all thoose that worked hard to do this shoot. There are always a good number of none shooters that work tirelessly to attend to the shooters, and i thank you. Hope you enjoyed the Rare Eagle. I loved seeing those that I've shot with before and those I met. Although my body again kept me from enjoying the evening activities I know I missed music that would best any paid for concert. Blackwater, thanks to you and the guys in the band I've heard you before in the comfort of my RV and can't wait to hear you again. A great and fun match that was missed by many out there.

Hats off to great match organizers and great participants. I look forward to the next

Hee hah!

yep had another excellent weekend in southern Kentucky. Hospitality second to none. Good match, good food, good drink, good music...good friends....yep another great weekend.......thanks to all who worked so hard....Ill be back :)

Archived