SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse... daughter this time...

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

my daughter was diagnosed with Lymphatic Sarcordosis. an auto-immune disease that travels thru the lymphatic system.

not a pleasant finding, she was actually hoping for lymphoma like my wife has....

I can tell you this, I don't know how the Father sent his Son as a sacrifice for us, if it were me having to send my daughter, y'all would be in a world of hurt!

Lord God, you know my heart here, please....

Prayers up for your daughter and still up for your wife.

CC,

I'm in for prayers for your daughter. A special intention for all parents with children who are suffering.

CBO

Prayers on the way.

Boy Paul, your family has sure been through a tumaltuous time as of late. I'm not much of a praying man......but I'll certainly try.

Stay strong my friend.....not just for your wife and daughter.....for yourself also.

Sun

Boy Paul, your family has sure been through a tumaltuous time as of late. I'm not much of a praying man......but I'll certainly try.

Stay strong my friend.....not just for your wife and daughter.....for yourself also.

Sun

A big + 1. You're in the thoughts of the stan clan.

Stan

Our thoughts and payers are with you and yours.

12 and Pat

Prayers for you and yours...all your loved ones...God bless ..send healing, patience, and understanding in this time of darkness.

Prayers for your family from Michigan. Can't think of anything tougher than seeing our kids suffer!!

I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

Psalms 40: 1 - 3

Prayers up for healing, peace, comfort and strength for your daughter, wife and yourself

Archived