SASS Wire Forum

Eric Holder Resigns!

No Kidding...!! :huh:

Huh!

As of three months ago there were 26 co-sponsors for his articles of impeachment...

This brings to mind something about sinking ships and desertions.

My best guess would be that, with the mid-term elections coming, the Dems are looking to jettison as much controversy as they can, taking away any basis possible for more hearings, subpoenas, or other adverse news fodder.

LL

:ph34r: He's STILL a criminal, in office or not. Probably sees the possibility of indictments and is pre-emptively leaving the field.....

Or maybe he's positioning to run against Hillary and keep the Chicago Machine in power. :(

My best guess would be that, with the mid-term elections coming, the Dems are looking to jettison as much controversy as they can, taking away any basis possible for more hearings, subpoenas, or other adverse news fodder.

LL

They don't seem to have a shortage of that. I guess you give a monkey a typewriter and he will get into trouble.

It's a GOOD day :excl:

Wonder who'll take his place? :huh:

LG

Don't matter it'll be a clone of him anyway! :angry:

A long time coming. Sorry he isn't leaving in handcuffs.

I'm gonna slap myself for thinking this , he might get appointed to the SC if somebody retires. Bad,Bad,Bad thought.

This brings to mind something about sinking ships and desertions.

There will be more before Obummer leaves office. A long list of pardonees this President will have....

AND I wouldn't be surprised that if things go real bad that he will pardon a bunch of people, then resign and get Biden to pardon him before the term is up....

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Well, this time around the Prez is not likely to have the same level of control in the Senate during the confirmation process....

LL

I wouldn't bet the farm on that. That bunch of woosies in Congress, Democrats and Republicans, don't seem to have the guts to stand up to him no matter what he does.

I'm gonna slap myself for thinking this , he might get appointed to the SC if somebody retires. Bad,Bad,Bad thought.

This has been rumored for some time. Ginsberg out, Holder in. The rumor seems to have some legs in DC. :(

This has been rumored for some time. Ginsberg out, Holder in. The rumor seems to have some legs in DC. :(

Ginsburg is a left-wing loon, but she has at least some small degree of personal integrity. I would hope to goodness that she would not allow herself to be used in this fashion, or that she at least would not want herself to be replaced by a scumbag like Holder.

But I'm not going to hold my breath.

There's something much bigger than this, I smell a rat and agree with UB that Bader is is almost a skeleton and barry will do his damnest to get that low life, scumbag on SCOTUS before he goes out or loses any more power

Archived