SASS Wire Forum

South Carolina Gamecocks

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY SMACK! Looks like Mississippi State opened up a big ole can of whoop a$$ on Texas A & M.

No joke. Looks like we will see lots of changes in the SEC W after today. I don't think Ole Miss will be able to beat Alabama. I think LSU will lose to Auburn tonight. Anyway it goes, the SEC is the place to be today.

No joke. Looks like we will see lots of changes in the SEC W after today. I don't think Ole Miss will be able to beat Alabama. I think LSU will lose to Auburn tonight. Anyway it goes, the SEC is the place to be today.

Maryland thinks that too, after a day in the Big 10 with Ohio State.

ED: That Stanford/Notre Dame game should be a barn burner.

WELL!! The Gators escaped Tennessee!! Fla. 10 Tn. 9 YEEEEEEHAAAAA!!!

Thanks Badger!!

They probably won't win more than another two games this year, and this coach ain't showed me a thing yet!

A day of upsets and such today. Oklahoma, Alabama, Texas A&M, all took it on the chin as well as a couple more further down the rankings.

Florida State played another cupcake today and Oregon started the week off with their version of the fold-up.

Interesting times this season for sure!!

Mississippi State, Ole miss, and Auburn are all still undefeated!! There will still be a reckoning in the west!!

I sure called it wrong on the Ole Miss game, but I'm not complaining. Here's a video of the field after the game. There are more folks on the field than in the stands. Anyone wonder why SEC fever is so contagious after yesterday's games???

My band has played pre game and post game fraternity parties at every SEC school except A&M, MIZZOU, and LSU! Win loose or draw, SEC fans are without a doubt the most RABID football fans in the world!!

You cannot imagine some of the things I have seen done and heard said before, during, and after games played on an SEC campus. Maybe some of those European soccer fans are nuts and they sure do a lot of damage, but I'm afraid that if they started something at an SEC game they might need at least change of undies and maybe even the Last Rights!!

That's the crowd I cater to!!! :ph34r::o:lol:

SC is #1 on the Misery Index today.

SC is #1 on the Misery Index today.

Would that be South Carolina or Southern Cal?

Maybe he'll tie a can to Lane Kiffen's tail!!

Would that be South Carolina or Southern Cal?

southern California has a school that is sober enough to play football?

Looked like both of them Mississippi teams are moving up!!

Boy! 'ol Georgia waxed Mizzou, didn't they??

Archived