SASS Wire Forum

'60s TV Actresses

Subdeacon Joe

Deadwood, don't you mean "The Birds" ?

Gotta agree with Natalie Wood and especially in "The Great Race".

Favorite scene/line from that movie: Miss Dubois, the Great Leslie, Professor Fate and Max are stranded on the iceberg. Miss Dubois and Leslie are in the Leslie Special, she is preparing a meal. Professor Fate and Max are sitting on the ice. Miss Dubois yells, "come and get it", announcing the meal is ready. Professor Fate makes a motion to get up and go eat, when Max takes him aside and says, "hey professor, maybe she don't mean us".....

Deadwood, don't you mean "The Birds" ?

Gotta agree with Natalie Wood and especially in "The Great Race".

Favorite scene/line from that movie: Miss Dubois, the Great Leslie, Professor Fate and Max are stranded on the iceberg. Miss Dubois and Leslie are in the Leslie Special, she is preparing a meal. Professor Fate and Max are sitting on the ice. Miss Dubois yells, "come and get it", announcing the meal is ready. Professor Fate makes a motion to get up and go eat, when Max takes him aside and says, "hey professor, maybe she don't mean us".....

Definitely a good scene. So many good scenes, although my favorite is probably the sword fight scene. My favorite Natalie Wood scene... even more difficult, but Miss Dubois standing in front of Hezekiah saying that the Baron will have to answer to Teddy Roosevelt and the United States of America...

Has anyone mentioned Dale Evans?

Not me. The only time I was interested was when I saw her in an early film as a blonde.

Angie Dickenson,Melody Patterson

We have strayed from TV actresses to film.

But that's okay. In fact, it's jest fine. :D

Archived