ADDED:

How could I forget Meredith MacRae?

After a bit of thought, I would add:

Mary Tyler Moore

Donna Reed

Inger Stevens

Yvette Mimieux

Honor Blackman

Plus a host of female character actors it was always a pleasure to see as 'guest stars.'

How about:

Grace Lee Whitney- Yeoman Janice Rand, Star Trek season one.

Aneta Corsault- Helen Crump, The Andy Griffith Show

Personally thought Ellie(Elinor Donahue) was prettier then Helen.

Personally thought Ellie(Elinor Donahue) was prettier then Helen.

She weren't ugly, that's fo shore.

I have seen Aneta in an episode of Bonanza and some other western with shoulder-length hair, and she looks much better.

Hee Haw debuted in 1969, does that count? Cuz between Misty Rowe and Gunilla Hutton... but my favorite then and now is Kathy Baker. Sweet and wholesome.

Michelle Nichols

Barbara Feldon

Stephanie Powers

Tina Loiuise

And as mentioned....Mary Tyler Moore for Pete's sake! :wub:

Natalie Wood. There are some beautiful women from that era, but for me, Natalie Wood just... Wow... :wub:

Boy Howdy! The Great Race!!

Natalie Wood for me, as well.

Also liked Juliet Prowse (leg man....)

Don't quite understand why but agent 99 (Barbara Feldon) really attracted me at the time. Then there was Marlo Thomas but I think that was as much about her character in "That Girl" as it was about her looks. Kind of the dawn of the independant woman thing. I like strong, independant women that have their own opinion and will stand alongside me rather than hide behind me.

I probably should stay out of these discussions about women as I don't understand them nor what attracts me to some of them. Looks alone won't do it.

I probably should stay out of these discussions about women as I don't understand them nor what attracts me to some of them. Looks alone won't do it.

Understand? I certainly hope the fact that I don't understand women doesn't mean I can't appreciate them, or I am in a lot of trouble. and have been for decades.

Don't quite understand why but agent 99 (Barbara Feldon) really attracted me at the time. Then there was Marlo Thomas but I think that was as much about her character in "That Girl" as it was about her looks. Kind of the dawn of the independant woman thing. I like strong, independant women that have their own opinion and will stand alongside me rather than hide behind me.

I think we're just basically talking at a manly, gut level skin deep, who's the hottest? thing, seeing as how we didn't really know them personally (at least I didn't).

You are not alone in not understanding them, and preferring strong independent ladies.

And you're also not alone about Barbara and Marlo. ;)

I think we're just basically talking at a manly, gut level skin deep, who's the hottest? thing, seeing as how we didn't really know them personally (at least I didn't).

You are not alone in not understanding them, and preferring strong independent ladies.

And you're also not alone about Barbara and Marlo. ;)

Yep, yep, and yep.

Julie Newmar (Catwoman) and as forever known as "Stupefying Jones".

Ann Margret.. Vietnam Vets will tell you she was beautiful inside and out. While Hanoi Jane was visiting the troops up north Ann was with Bob Hope visiting our guys. Many of them will never forget.

It's never simple with me is it?

Ann Margret.. Vietnam Vets will tell you she was beautiful inside and out. While Hanoi Jane was visiting the troops up north Ann was with Bob Hope visiting our guys. Many of them will never forget.

It's never simple with me is it?

Pretty simple reason to me. A very good one, as well.

Has anyone mentioned Suzanne Pleshette? Sexy voice, and everything else.

I always associate her with Bob Newhart in the Seventies.

Archived