SASS Wire Forum

A big Pat on the back for the Paradise Pass Regulators

Max Montana, SASS #23907

The Indiana State Match was the BEST I've attended since my first in 1998. And there has been a mightly amount of great matches hosted by 3 different clubs across three different ranges during that time.

Most exciting is that it's so evident that this is just the beginning. CC Top & his dedicated crew are developing a match that will definitely reside within the top tier of matches to make. With facilities that are easy in accessibility, spacious in parking & camping, with many of the luxuries of an RV park! Allong with a Cowboy town that is livable and alive 12 months of the year. Backed by on range sources for guests amenities.

I most sincerely congratulate them and their efforts and Thank them for having experienced it. I look forward to shooting there regularly.

Way to go ya'll !!!!

Thank you for the kind words Max. But we want to thank ALL OF YOU who came out this weekend and shot with us. Y'all are the reason we do what we do. It was truly a how to see the smiles on everyone's faces while enjoying the sport we all love. Thanks again. See ya next year.

It was a great weekend to have all our friends to the range! My family and I had so much fun visiting with you all. I made many new friends and renewed many others. When everyone pulled out it was a lonely looking and feeling place. I wish to thank each and every person for making our weekend one of the best we ever had!

My oh my! Max is right, this is just the beginning. The folks of Paradise Pass have brought hospitality and commitment to the shooters having a great experience to a new level. The range improvements are many with many more planned. These folks get it....Give the shooters a great time and a great shoot! Parked the bunkhouse in a square with some great pards and set in to having a big time for sure! Great to sit around the campfire at night laughing and cutting up with good friends while making new ones as well! Thanks for the great weekend folks! Thanks for a great match to shoot!

Had a great time! You guys did a fantastic job. I know it was an unbelievable amount work, but you have 362 more days to rest. :D

I will see you next year for sure :)

See you next guys month at the Pass... or maybe Wolff's Rowdy Rangers or Hidden Valley this weekend.

Tree

Kudos to the crew at Paradise Pass and to the extremely successful outcome from their hard work. The hospitality can't be beat, and the entire experience is worth the trip from anywhere.

Well Done!

CR

My oh my! Max is right, this is just the beginning. The folks of Paradise Pass have brought hospitality and commitment to the shooters having a great experience to a new level. The range improvements are many with many more planned. These folks get it....Give the shooters a great time and a great shoot! Parked the bunkhouse in a square with some great pards and set in to having a big time for sure! Great to sit around the campfire at night laughing and cutting up with good friends while making new ones as well! Thanks for the great weekend folks! Thanks for a great match to shoot!

Doc, I think you said a lot when you said -"Does it have to end?"

Good shooting with you - nice GF win!

CR

The crew at Paradise Pass is the best. They put on a first class match, and made you happy to be there all weekend. And like Maxx said it`s just going to get bigger and better.

Congrats to all the winners.

I had a great time shooting with everyone. Especially my three boys. Can`t wait till next year

Well shucks fellas :wacko: Thanks frr all the kind wrrrds!!!

We love this sport and all our pards out there! Its all a wrrrk of love. Makes it litl easier...

We want to please the shooter and make sure yalls havin fun. I think we gottrrr dun.

Heeee Haaaa..About all I can add is WOW..OUTSTANDING.. FANTASTIC.. :o:o:o If anybody that reads this didn't make it this year,Put on list for next year,You will not be Sorry.. :P THANK YOU ALL,and I mean EVERYBODY you put on an OUTSTANDING Shoot.. :D

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Well this was a great shoot. My first time here and already planning on being back next year. The most fun I've had at a match yet. Great people and a great place to shoot.

One request though, could the mini match times be posted online as well as the main match?

Thanks to all who put this shoot on.

yep-excellent crew did an excellent job..My wife and I had a great time. Already have plans to return next year. well done fellas, and ladies well done indeed. :)

Thank you all so much for coming and the kind words.

This is a labor of love for the whole crew and what a super crew we have !

I'm so thankful for the record attendance and all the wonderful comments.

I will make this promise, We WILL continue to always find ways to improve it.

We've already started making lists of added things for next year !!!!

Thank you again !!!!

C.C.

Archived