SASS Wire Forum

Roll Call for Comin At Cha

Dewey Cheatem, SASS #75620

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there shooting, wild bunch, plainsman, and Classic Cowboy. I shot my second CAS match at the Bar 3 in the fall of 2003. After my first match I shot the next 8 weekends in a row and the Bar 3 was number two.

Scout

I will be there.

Wife will to. But she won't be able to shoot.

No vacation days left. She would have to have shoot through.

Which she hates doing. So she will drive up Friday night and watch

our vendor tent on Sat while I am shooting.

Will just have to hang a sign up "Gone Shooting" on Friday.

I'm coming-first time-and really looking forward to it. So a question for you veterans--what kind of stages can I expect? Hope the Who's Coming list is posted soon.

I'll be there.

Fingers L. (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Cassalong,

I"ll bet you will like the stages. They are usually pretty straight forward with no P traps and fun to shoot. T Bone believes in stages that all shooters can enjoy shooting and not just the top shooters. I've been to most of the Comin at Chas and have always had a good time and a good shoot. (Maybe sometimes a little to much fun)

Come prepared to have a goos time, stay busy the whole time, and leave just plum wore out.

Ben Scalped

Cassalong,

I"ll bet you will like the stages. They are usually pretty straight forward with no P traps and fun to shoot. T Bone believes in stages that all shooters can enjoy shooting and not just the top shooters. I've been to most of the Comin at Chas and have always had a good time and a good shoot. (Maybe sometimes a little to much fun)

Come prepared to have a goos time, stay busy the whole time, and leave just plum wore out.

Ben Scalped

Sounds perfect. I will be there with pistols in hand.

I think Y'all will like the stages this year. Up close and personal targets, lots of food, Friday night Halloween party and Saturday night fireworks. You just gotta wait and see what happens next ???????

Thanks to all the shooters that are coming to CAC 2014, we hope you enjoy the match, we try very hard to make all shooters feel as if they are the only shooter on the Ranch. I have heard it said "CAC has gotten to big"........ I can tell you it has always been just right,,,, Thanks to all of You !!!!!! Thank You again for letting us host the S.W. Regional.. T-Bone Dooley

I'm plannin' to be there!

The stars are aligning. It looks like I'll be comin for the first time. Doc Eells, Max Montana and I will be headed that way. Doc and Max shooting GF and I'll be shootin Silver Sr Duelist if it's offered and Sr Duelist if it isn't.

Really lookin forward to meeting a lot of new friends and seeing a bunch of ole pards and pardettes.

Sounds like a good time to be had by all.

KK

Kat & I will be there

Archived