SASS Wire Forum

Change at South River Shootists, Conyers, GA

Marauder SASS #13056

The Man from Little River has landed a great job that takes him out of state.

Fast Eddie has stepped up to lead the volunteer crew for the South River Shootists.

He and his team are working hard to have continued great shooting in Conyers Georgia.

Their first match will be September 20th and will continue to be the 3rd Saturday of every month.

So come on down and thank Eddie and support the new crew.

The Man from Little River has landed a great job that takes him out of state.

Fast Eddie has stepped up to lead the volunteer crew for the South River Shootists.

He and his team are working hard to have continued great shooting in Conyers Georgia.

Their first match will be September 20th and will continue to be the 3rd Saturday of every month.

So come on down and thank Eddie and support the new crew.

I'll be there for sure!

Fast Eddie is a dang good choice for the job. Advice is cheap but I implore those of you who are going to help Eddie to back him to the fullest extent and help him every way you can. He has a big job ahead of him to rebuild a twice failed cowboy club. Get behind him and do what you can to make that a successful cowboy club. It can be done and with leadership like Fast Eddie and helpers like you I know it will be one of the top clubs in the state.

Fast Eddie is a dang good choice for the job. Advice is cheap but I implore those of you who are going to help Eddie to back him to the fullest extent and help him every way you can. He has a big job ahead of him to rebuild a twice failed cowboy club. Get behind him and do what you can to make that a successful cowboy club. It can be done and with leadership like Fast Eddie and helpers like you I know it will be one of the top clubs in the state.

Well said, Charlie!

Great news! I can't make this month's match, but hope to be back soon!

It's just hard to "get there from here".

No it ain't Rolan....just drive on down to Jefferson and ride with me....I'm gonna be there...your are just 20 min from my house.

....and Fast Eddie and all of his crew will do a jam up job; I'll be glad to help where I can and get out of the way for the rest of the time.

Kajun

No it ain't Rolan....just drive on down to Jefferson and ride with me....I'm gonna be there...your are just 20 min from my house.

....and Fast Eddie and all of his crew will do a jam up job; I'll be glad to help where I can and get out of the way for the rest of the time.

Kajun

I might take you up on that next month, Kajun. I have plans for this Saturday, and need to refinish and put my gun cart back together in time for Ambush.

Archived