SASS Wire Forum

If you Winter in Deep South Texas please shoot with us

Dream Chaser, SASS #79316

I would like to invite those of you who come down to the Rio Grande Valley to spend your Winter shoot at our monthly shoots the second Sunday of each month. We are a very small club that is mainly Winter Texan based and we shoot at the Pharr Gun Club Range, Pharr, Texas. We shoot on one bay where we alter how we shoot the targets and so a gun cart is not necessary. We do not have a website so for more info about the Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros please contact me, Dream Chaser, at nmchenry52@yahoo.com.

If you Winter in Texas but a bit higher up in the State you might want to try out the Texas Riviera Pistoleros who shoot at George West which is about 180 miles or so North of us but still Southeast of San Antonio. George West is actually about 65 miles North and West of Corpus Christi. A gun cart is helpful there as they have their own cowtown. If you do not have space to bring a cart they have a loaner cart. The TRP cowboys shoot the 2nd Saturday of each month Their website is www.trpistoleros.com .

If you are in the Corpus area this winter and want to shoot, but don't have all your gear, contact me. I'll get you fixed up! We have several Winter Texans that regularly shoot with the TRP.

A tad further up the coast are the Thunder River Renegades in Magnolia, TX. We're northwest of Houston about 20 miles.

Shoot first full week-end of each month + practice day on 4th Saturday.

"The best SASS Club on Farm to Market Road 1488"

PM if you have questions,

r

Archived