SASS Wire Forum

Ol' Short Tom and Two Sons Fiftieth Anniversary

Buffalo Dick, SASS #12880

Just came from a surprise party for Tom and Teresa whose fiftieth wedding anniversary was September 4. A lot of friends and family were there and it really was a surprise. In a sport full of good people, these are two of the best.

Congratulations!

That's fantastic, congratulations to both of you. :D

Sat down across the table from them at the Friday night feed at GOA last year. I didn't know who they were or their "stature" (for lack of a better word) in SASS. They talked to my wife and I like we were old friends. Great People!!! Congratulations and many more to come!!

From day one about 9 years ago when I first met them they have been the nicest people one could ask for. There family, of which, Spud is my favorite, is a reflection of them.

They are both ambassadors of our sport and my only regret was that I was unable to celebrate with them. Happy 50th to two people that barely look like they are 50, except for Tom.....he looks like he's 55....lol. Now, if Tom could start winning as many buckles at Two Sons,......

Love you guys.

KK

congrats to two very wonderful people......Wonderful examples as shooters and as friends.....wish I could have made the trip as well.

Two of my most favoritest in SASS! can't say much more than that!

except, they must of been like 7 when they got hitched!!

I look forward to seeing this great pair every year at

Winter Range.

Congradulations Tom and Teresa.

Congratulations!

Congratulations you two

12 and Pat

Bah! I don't believe Two Sons is even 50 years old! More like a 40 something! :)

Tom must be a cradle robber. :lol:

Congratulations to you both for selecting well 50 years ago. :D

Look forward to seeing you both again this winter,

Palo Verde

Congratulations pilgrims and many more to follow. See you on the range .

Jackrabbit & Sly Puppy

It truly was a celebration! After dinner, Lassiter and I were talking and it dawned on me; there may be shooters who are more popular than Ol Short and Two Sons, but you won't find any that are more loved. Lassiter agreed totally. Having these two as my friends has truly made this game of Cowboy Action Shooting more than just a game. They make it family!

These two our the best examples of Cowboy Action Shooters! Willing to help anyone. Great to shoot with. Elsie and I have had the pleasure of watching them burn up stages. A hardy Congrats to Fifty Years👍

Thank you all for the memories. Its been a wonderful period of time in our lives. We think about all the great people we have had the pleasure to know and shoot with from all over the world. This sport is one of a kind. Thank you for your comments and thoughts.

P.S. I kissed Lassiter on the cheek twice Saturday night and I think he liked it. Doc EEllllllls got a kiss tooooo. Twosons LOL

Thanks to the Cowboys that traveled so far, it truly was a surprise and you all made it happen.

Ole Short Tom and Twosons

You'll not find two nicer folks, nor better representatives of Cowboy Action Shooting.

FIFTY YEARS??? Wow! Congratulations, you two. Regarding Spud; the fruit apparently, doesn't fall far from the tree!

Sincere best wishes,

Frederick Jackson Turner

Thank you all for the memories. Its been a wonderful period of time in our lives. We think about all the great people we have had the pleasure to know and shoot with from all over the world. This sport is one of a kind. Thank you for your comments and thoughts.

P.S. I kissed Lassiter on the cheek twice Saturday night and I think he liked it. Doc EEllllllls got a kiss tooooo. Twosons LOL

Thanks to the Cowboys that traveled so far, it truly was a surprise and you all made it happen.

Ole Short Tom and Twosons

Maybe if I play my card right I can get me one of them kisses.....from Two Sons.....not Short....lol.

Archived