SASS Wire Forum

WTB/WTT Ruger OMV 45 Colt

Sagerider

While I have been watching Gunbroker for a pair of Ruger Old Model Vaqueros in stainless steel with 7 1/2 inch barrels, thought I would visit the Wire for what shooters are finding they no longer shoot and will not fit in the safe. Stock, original condition preferred. While I want a pair, two singles will work. Cash will work but I do have a Colt 1911 MK4, Series 70 in really nice condition that may be tempting to someone to help close a deal. What do you have? PM's are fine but my email, retiredflyfisherman@gmail.com is faster. Sagerider

Only one single OMV 45 Colt? What has happened to all these old pistols? Surely more than just one is available. Sagerider

I can not find it now...Might have been pulled or sold...

I think if you back to gunbroker you will find one on there...Has about two days left...Starting price seems good for something that long...Just to long for me...

Texas Lizard

The shorter ones I have....

I have a pair of SS Ruger Bisley old model in 45lc with 5.5" barrels, belt Mtn base pins, Wes flowers full race package( short stroked, half cock removed transfer bar and welded up the hammers and tuned), these were also lined bored for accuracy, the chambers polished so the shells would fall out, rear sight opened up for better sight picture and to shoot poa, grip panels where lazered checkered for a better grip. I think that's all that's be done to these I have a setup in BCH that I shoot these were my backups as all my other handguns for CAS a blued or BCH. There is a little corner of the grip panel chipped out of one panel. Never had a problem with either set of guns. These are also consecutive numbered and I might be able to get to the original grey plastic boxes if the weather dries out. The door where there at is swollen and the deadbolt wouldn't turn. Let me know if interested.

Archived