SASS Wire Forum

update, 9/2 on my wife

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

It is stage one, Defused Large B cell Lymphoma that manifested in her breast, very rare, and rare to have been caught in stage one. she is in the middle of her 3rd treatment of R Chop Chemo, 6 treatments total and to be followed by radiation.

it is best case scenario for a crummy road...

It is stage one, Defused Large B cell Lymphoma that manifested in her breast, very rare, and rare to have been caught in stage one. she is in the middle of her 3rd treatment of R Chop Chemo, 6 treatments total and to be followed by radiation.

it is best case scenario for a crummy road...

Prayers headed out for you and yours

Hoping for only the best outcome. ....and you are right it's a crummy road to be on, but it sounds like you do have the best case scenario....catching it in stage one is almost unheard of....good luck to you both and know that we will keep you constantly in our thoughts and prayers.

KK

Culpepper

Praying for you and your wife.

Looking forward to seeing all you snowboyds again.

Take care,

Waimea

:FlagAm:

It seems that cancer affects us all at one time or another. Cheyenne glad they caught it early enough to be able to treat it, my mother wasn't as lucky. By the time they found her cancer it was stage three unoperatable. I wish you and your better half the best hope to see you again down the trail.

Prayers up for all of you .

Prayers up for a complete healing and for comfort for you both and the family and friends.

Cheyenne:

Prayers out for your wife and all your family from Dakota & the Dawg

Archived