SASS Wire Forum

Thanks Fillmore!

MBFields

Was reading about the new marlins in Fillmore's post. Then I mistakenly had to look at the pics. That funny feeling started happening again, you know the butterflies in the stomach, sweaty palms, rapid heartbeat, etc. I do not own a marlin, shoot 73's but looking at a new gun it starts those churnings. Does anyone else have the same symptoms? When and how does a person get over this addiction? ;):lol::lol:

I know that exact feeling. It happens to me just about every time I see a new gun at the range, or someone posts something on here I haven't seen before, or when I go to the lgs for primers and see something I just have to have. In your case they call it marlinitis. The only cure I know of includes a wallet and a clearing in the safe for the new addition.

I know that exact feeling. It happens to me just about every time I see a new gun at the range, or someone posts something on here I haven't seen before, or when I go to the lgs for primers and see something I just have to have. In your case they call it marlinitis. The only cure I know of includes a wallet and a clearing in the safe for the new addition.

+1. I agree

MBFields,

we hope those feelings never subside.

And just imagine your anxieties the day Fillmore post a pix of an 1894 Cowboy, 20" octagon barrel in STAINLESS!

maybe even highlighted with a black mag tube, black loading gate, BLUE screws, High polished forend CAP, Hammer, Trigger and Bolt and a reddish hue checkered walnut furniture.

WHEW!

..........Widder

Plus Plus ######...Dang....I need a 12 Step for gun addiction....Jim

Archived