SASS Wire Forum

10 Day Waiting Period In California

Yul Lose

A Federal judge ruled the 10 day waiting period was unconstitutional today. I'm sure the leftists that have a stranglehold on Kalifornia politics will do everything that they can to get around the ruling. It is something to celebrate though, IMHO.

Nice :rolleyes:

And your first post is to slam folks for where they CHOOSE to live. <_<

Yeah-That makes friends real fast- :wacko:

LG

What I don't understand is why so many urge all the pro-civil rights people to leave CA and let the antis have free rein. What the antis do in CA this year will pop up elsewhere in a few years. CA it the main testing ground for all the BS laws.

What I don't understand is why so many urge all the pro-civil rights people to leave CA and let the antis have free rein. What the antis do in CA this year will pop up elsewhere in a few years. CA it the main testing ground for all the BS laws.

I'll have to admit, California is the petrie dish that we in Tennessee use to judge what we ain't gonna' do!! <_<:lol::lol::lol:

I'll have to admit, California is the petrie dish that we in Tennessee use to judge what we ain't gonna' do!! <_<:lol::lol::lol:

See? We are a perfectly good horrible example!

Seriously, you are close to the truth. CA, since the 70s, has been the progressives proving ground.

Archived