SASS Wire Forum

Outlaw Trail Winner

Scary Indian Dude

Congratulations to Cobra Cat, for the overall win at Outlaw Trail. I think this make him the first shooter to sweep overall in the 4 SASS events in the same year, someone correct me if I'm wrong. He won overall at EOT, Worlds, Winter Range, Nationals, Outlaw Trail, Regional and Colorado State Shoot. What a great accomplishment and well deserved.

Way to go Cobra Cat. :)

Is he going to retire soon? He was also top gun at "Hell On Wheels" Wyoming state championship, and Badger Mountain Range War.

Good shooting and congrats Parker!

Assassin

I say we all get together and pull a "Tanya Harding" and knee cap him with a lead pipe....and his funny smelling father too......

mwah ha ha.....

but leave Kitty alone...she's cute.

Don't need to break Knee caps just the trigger finger.

Yes I rather think he would.

WOW! What an incredible accomplishment. That is a feat for the record books for sure. CONGRATULATIONS to the entire Cat family. They're all such a pleasure to shoot with and just an honor to our sport.

BRAVO! COBRA CAT!

PS... if you have any trouble with Blackjack just call him on his footwear....blows his mind.

So are the scores posted anywhere????

Doesn't look like it yet.

BV

Wonderful accomplishment Cobra!!! Very happy and proud!!!!:-D

HEY! Did y'all see the scores? WOW! Cobra Cat had dominated like no one else ever has this entire year. Another one that really wasn't even that close. AMAZING year long performance by a great cowboy!

Archived