SASS Wire Forum

I'll shop at Kroger more often now!

Blackwater 53393

They just told Bloomberg to kiss off!!

I was looking around on the web and saw an article from a Knoxville, TN paper on Yahoo News announcing that Kroger had refused to cave in to "Moms" and would NOT change their current open and concealed carry policy.

Yahoo pulled it down a little while later.

I would love to shop at Kroger but they left Northeast Ohio a long time ago because of the unions here. :wacko:

Rye

I know I don't get out much but I don't think we have Kroger's here either.

I think City Market is a division of Kroger. They honor Kroger cards and gas points.

I only shop at Krogers aka City Market. We have a Safeway in town but I never shop there after some comments the manager made about vets. :angry:

Kroger's prices are better anyway.

I do get my steak rolls at Walmart. ;)

180 mile round trip for me. Sorry Kroger :(

279 miles one way for me.

But I have shopped there many times in the passed and I liked it a lot.

Howdy,

Funny thing but our local Target store doesn't seem to have one of those

pistol circle things. I took a good look and none I could see.

Several places have them. I can live without them.

Best

CR

Thanks. The closest stores are way out of town.

You are in a very uncivilized locale. ;)

Howdy,

Funny thing but our local Target store doesn't seem to have one of those

pistol circle things. I took a good look and none I could see.

Several places have them. I can live without them.

Best

CR

Check you CC laws. Here in TX the little no guns signs don't mean diddly squat. Has to be the proper sign to have any legal standing.

My CC instructor has asked a few managers about the signs and they all knew they didn't prevent CC. Stated that it was there to make the uneducated feel better and as a warning to dumb criminals.

:FlagAm::FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm::FlagAm:

No Krogers close to us. :rolleyes: But then again the closest Wally*Mart is 50 miles. B)

A little OT--

On the way to the hangar this morning, I stopped at a small town gas station this morning for coffee and a donut.

I was a few minutes early and the guy who was behind the counter made no effort to unlock the door until 06:00.

All of the lights were on and he was just standing around looking at me.

BTW: He is the owner.

There is a little NO FIREARMS sign on the door.

Anyway I had already decided that I was NOT going to buy anything.

I just waited there until he unlocked the door.

Then I told him I will never buy any gas or merchandise until that sign comes down.

He was still standing by the door with his slack jaw hanging open wile I watched him in my rearview mirror.

Mustang Gregg

Constitution supporter

Kroger in Nelsonville, Glouster, New Lex and Belpre.
When I head south to visit family I will take pains to stop in at least one of these and get something.

Even if I don't really need it! :)

I received an e-mail this morning from the customer relations people at Kroger. It reads as follows,

Dear Thomas:

Thank you for contacting Kroger. The safety of our customers and associates is one of our most important values. Millions of customers are present in our busy grocery stores every day and we don't want to put our associates in a position of having to confront a customer who is legally carrying a gun. That is why our long-standing policy on this issue is to follow state and local laws and to ask customers to be respectful of others while shopping. We know that our customers are passionate on both sides for this issue and we trust them to be responsible in our stores.

We value your loyalty to Kroger and I hope you find this information helpful. If I can be of further assistance, please simply respond to this e-mail or call 1-800-576-4377.

Thank you for shopping with Kroger and have a wonderful day, Thomas.

Sincerely,

Charles

Kroger Customer Connect

The Kroger Family of Stores

Kind of a form letter, but it's reassuring that some corporate entities aren't caving in to the Bloomingberg Idiots!! B)

Archived