SASS Wire Forum

Cowtown Az.

Hells Comin

Yes was out today also, and the pics are good but they don't convey the damage. Saw it last time and worked out there and I believe it is worse this time. It's a little dishearting after all the work that was done to see it again like this. More storms moving in now so just have to wait.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I have been following the thread about the problems at Cowtown. It may have been mentioned already but I did not want to go back and reread all the entries. So I'm sorry if I am repeating something that has already been discussed.

Has the club contacted any metal detecting clubs in the area? I would think that a large metal target would set off quite a buzz on the detectors headset. Don't know how far they may have been carried but if you recover some of them, that is $$$ that you don't have to spend on new targets.

Anyway, good luck with your rebuilding. Cordially yours, Mild Will

To reiterate has anyone talked to action target, d&s welding etc about donating steel? The manufactors would be able to write it off on the taxes especially now that the governor declared it a disaster.

• 3 weeks later...

just to let ya all know we found most if not all of our targets we have finally got the dirt work straightened out on the range can set up some steel to shoot some small matches while we start rebuilding and adding new stage fronts. thanks to all for your comments and support to keep us positive about rebuilding. hope and plan to have all renovation done by Fire & Ice in February the warm up for Winter Range. will keep ya updated/ Barbwire

Archived